- It introduced the world to the gorgeous George Clooney.
- It raised the bar for cutting edge drama, Casualty would never look the same again!
- Anthony Edwards was recognised as a great actor other than Tom Cruises sidekick Goose in Top Gun!
- All women went to A&E in the faint hope that George would be there to nurse their wounds!
- We all lived through the pain & heartache of Doug & Carol with the "happy ever after"
As you can guess I have been a huge fan since season 1 and this last season has been fantastic. Michael Crichton was an amazing writer and will be much missed in the literary world as well as the world of film & tv.
It has made us laugh, cry and hope but most of all it has kept us gripped for many years.... I have cried all the way thru the last episode!
So Goodbye ER...you will be much missed......