Sunday, 21 June 2009

Cupcake Challenge


This weeks see's a lovely challenge over at taylored expressions cupcake challenge...I've had a couple of cards to make this weekend and i've attempted a couple of challenges. Life has thrown me a few curve balls of late and my confidence is at an all time low and i haven't really felt like crafting. This challenge has inspired me to be adventurous with the design!

Card Recipe:
Y papers ~ doodlebug (taylored expressions)
Y Stamps ~ Hanglar & Stanglar
Y Sentiment ~ taylored expressions
Y Ribbon ~ stash

1 comment:

Gingerbread Gal said...

So adorable! The papers and images are so cute! Great Job!
:) Rachel

Sunday, 21 June 2009

Cupcake Challenge


This weeks see's a lovely challenge over at taylored expressions cupcake challenge...I've had a couple of cards to make this weekend and i've attempted a couple of challenges. Life has thrown me a few curve balls of late and my confidence is at an all time low and i haven't really felt like crafting. This challenge has inspired me to be adventurous with the design!

Card Recipe:
Y papers ~ doodlebug (taylored expressions)
Y Stamps ~ Hanglar & Stanglar
Y Sentiment ~ taylored expressions
Y Ribbon ~ stash

1 comment:

Gingerbread Gal said...

So adorable! The papers and images are so cute! Great Job!
:) Rachel