Thursday, 4 June 2009

Cupcakes!

Today I had some time off from work and ironically spent it in London!... I had the opportunity to go to the Clarins friends & family charity sell-off at their head office in Cavendish Place. I was able to pick up some stocking fillers!
As the weather was so glorious I bimbled around Carnaby Street and stumbled upon this place ... All the Fun of the Fair what a lovely place... I was like a child in a sweet shop...a real treat and somewhere that i will be returning!...check out these cupcakes ..how cute! also in the same place was a very wacky cupcake shop called Candy Cakes which was fun and a huge draw for the japanese tourists....
both of these shops can be found here. Kingly Court.

2 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

My friend and I have finally put a date in the diary to take ourselves up to Carnaby Street and visit these fabulous shops, I've heard of them before.

Have a great weekend,

Victoria xx

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Wow! I'd love to check out that shop. Must remember that next time I'm in London! Lainy xxx

Thursday, 4 June 2009

Cupcakes!

Today I had some time off from work and ironically spent it in London!... I had the opportunity to go to the Clarins friends & family charity sell-off at their head office in Cavendish Place. I was able to pick up some stocking fillers!
As the weather was so glorious I bimbled around Carnaby Street and stumbled upon this place ... All the Fun of the Fair what a lovely place... I was like a child in a sweet shop...a real treat and somewhere that i will be returning!...check out these cupcakes ..how cute! also in the same place was a very wacky cupcake shop called Candy Cakes which was fun and a huge draw for the japanese tourists....
both of these shops can be found here. Kingly Court.

2 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

My friend and I have finally put a date in the diary to take ourselves up to Carnaby Street and visit these fabulous shops, I've heard of them before.

Have a great weekend,

Victoria xx

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Wow! I'd love to check out that shop. Must remember that next time I'm in London! Lainy xxx