Sunday, 21 June 2009

Cute Card Challenge ~ Tag

This weeks challenge over at Cute card Thursday was tags!.... i had a card to make today for my Godson ~ Harry who turns 4 on Tuesday, so I decided to use this challenge. as you know I've started to scrap again after my ups & downs and really enjoyed this.... so thanks ladies.

card recipe:
Y papers ~ daisy bucket & stampin-up
Y ribbon from stash!
Y stamp ~ hanglar & stanglar


along with this card I also made a card for my friends 60th...can you tell that I like these papers!

No comments:

Sunday, 21 June 2009

Cute Card Challenge ~ Tag

This weeks challenge over at Cute card Thursday was tags!.... i had a card to make today for my Godson ~ Harry who turns 4 on Tuesday, so I decided to use this challenge. as you know I've started to scrap again after my ups & downs and really enjoyed this.... so thanks ladies.

card recipe:
Y papers ~ daisy bucket & stampin-up
Y ribbon from stash!
Y stamp ~ hanglar & stanglar


along with this card I also made a card for my friends 60th...can you tell that I like these papers!

No comments: