Sunday, 12 July 2009

sweet sunday

This week over on Stamps & Smiles see's a sketch challenge here. This inspired me to get the cute sweetie stamp out from Stampinbella. I've kept the colour scheme quite simple, but I think quite effective. I'm getting back into crafting, although I still haven't managed to scrapbook anything yet. I'm sure it will come back eventually. This week has very much been up & down for me but I suppose I should expect that.
My tube read this week has been the fantastic Changing Grooms. An absolute romp of a debut novel by Sasha Wagstaff. If you like Fiona Walker /Veronica Henry then you will love this.... a fab holiday read.
hope everyone has had a good weekend. I caught up with some friends today that I haven't seen for a while, it was lovely to see everyone and I'm slowly integrating myself back out into the social world!...hugs Tx

2 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

I had a tidy up of my craft supplies this weekend and have some photos ready to print tomorrow so I can hopefully find my scrapbooking mojo too.

Victoria xx

Viv said...

OMG!! What a fabulous take on the SAS sketch!
This is amazing Teresa. LOVE the colours too.
Thanks for playing along with us at SAS.
Viv xx

Sunday, 12 July 2009

sweet sunday

This week over on Stamps & Smiles see's a sketch challenge here. This inspired me to get the cute sweetie stamp out from Stampinbella. I've kept the colour scheme quite simple, but I think quite effective. I'm getting back into crafting, although I still haven't managed to scrapbook anything yet. I'm sure it will come back eventually. This week has very much been up & down for me but I suppose I should expect that.
My tube read this week has been the fantastic Changing Grooms. An absolute romp of a debut novel by Sasha Wagstaff. If you like Fiona Walker /Veronica Henry then you will love this.... a fab holiday read.
hope everyone has had a good weekend. I caught up with some friends today that I haven't seen for a while, it was lovely to see everyone and I'm slowly integrating myself back out into the social world!...hugs Tx

2 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

I had a tidy up of my craft supplies this weekend and have some photos ready to print tomorrow so I can hopefully find my scrapbooking mojo too.

Victoria xx

Viv said...

OMG!! What a fabulous take on the SAS sketch!
This is amazing Teresa. LOVE the colours too.
Thanks for playing along with us at SAS.
Viv xx