Friday, 17 July 2009

Two go Bake in the Lakes!

This week has been an up & down week for me.... work has been busy and I feel like I've not achieved anything!... fortunately I am going away this weekend with my very dear friend Karen. We are off to the Lake District for a couple of days. One of the days will be spent at Baking School!... here
This school was featured in a newspaper when I was comatose on my friends sofa the week after loosing gramps... my friend has since booked for us to go for the day which has now turned into a 4 day road trip!... unfortunately it falls on the 1st weekend of the UK school holidays!...so i am sure we will see lots of the M25, M1 & M6!

Last night we had an amazing storm, I missed most of it as i was at the cinema watching Harry. This I always thought would be the hardest book to turn into a film as it really is the prequel to the last book, and is very dark and obviously had the huge surprise at the end. They have done a good job of exploring the emotions of teens in this and that angst of first lYve and the end was as emotional as the book.
Have a lovely weekend... I'm off baking!... Tx

5 comments:

Archies Mum said...

Teresa Hope you have a lovely weekend and enjoy your baking times. Fingers crossed that most of the bad weather has passed so that you can enjoy some of the delights the lakes have to offer. Yola x

klmpink said...

You have been busy, looks like you have been having mucho fun over the last few weeks. I must book myself into the make lounge v.soon!! Hope you have a fantastic baking weekend

K

Sharon said...

Hope you are having a great time away.
x

Mrs D's Recipes For Life said...

Wow baking school sounds like fun, can't wait to hear all about it!
Have a brilliant time xx

Love
Kelly xxx

Florence and Mary said...

I hope you had a great break in the Lake District.

I went and saw Harry Potter last week

Victoria xx

Friday, 17 July 2009

Two go Bake in the Lakes!

This week has been an up & down week for me.... work has been busy and I feel like I've not achieved anything!... fortunately I am going away this weekend with my very dear friend Karen. We are off to the Lake District for a couple of days. One of the days will be spent at Baking School!... here
This school was featured in a newspaper when I was comatose on my friends sofa the week after loosing gramps... my friend has since booked for us to go for the day which has now turned into a 4 day road trip!... unfortunately it falls on the 1st weekend of the UK school holidays!...so i am sure we will see lots of the M25, M1 & M6!

Last night we had an amazing storm, I missed most of it as i was at the cinema watching Harry. This I always thought would be the hardest book to turn into a film as it really is the prequel to the last book, and is very dark and obviously had the huge surprise at the end. They have done a good job of exploring the emotions of teens in this and that angst of first lYve and the end was as emotional as the book.
Have a lovely weekend... I'm off baking!... Tx

5 comments:

Archies Mum said...

Teresa Hope you have a lovely weekend and enjoy your baking times. Fingers crossed that most of the bad weather has passed so that you can enjoy some of the delights the lakes have to offer. Yola x

klmpink said...

You have been busy, looks like you have been having mucho fun over the last few weeks. I must book myself into the make lounge v.soon!! Hope you have a fantastic baking weekend

K

Sharon said...

Hope you are having a great time away.
x

Mrs D's Recipes For Life said...

Wow baking school sounds like fun, can't wait to hear all about it!
Have a brilliant time xx

Love
Kelly xxx

Florence and Mary said...

I hope you had a great break in the Lake District.

I went and saw Harry Potter last week

Victoria xx