Thursday, 6 August 2009

39 Birthday wishes for a Fab Friend!

Today is my "best" friends birthday... she is 6 days younger than me and has tremendous joy in those 6 days when I am a year older than her!... well today she caught me up so just wanted to wish her a fab day.
We normally travel on the train together to work, but due to the fantastic RMT who are striking again today we couldn't.
When I sat down to make her card I couldn't decide on which Bella suited us so I put together a few!

Huggabella... because she always knows when a hug is needed (nearly always 'virtual' when I'm having a pants day at work!)

sweetabellas... as she always knows what to do through life's ups & downs, and carry's sweets in her bag for the train into work just for that reason!

bookabella.. she always reads the last page and never tells you the ending!... she has to read the end so that she knows it's a happy before she starts!
Peekaboobella... as she will tell you if your bum looks big in it!... the best person to take on a shopping frenzy!and finally...
daydreamabella... two reasons... she's the one person that i can share all my hopes & dreams with and that my friend has the most over imagination in the world and can make me howl with laughter on what day dream she takes herself off to during the course of any given day... and usually relays to me and the carriage each morning...
so a big thankyou for making my day so much brighter... we may be in our last year of our 30's but i still feel 15 when we're together.. Happy Birthday my mad fab friend!










2 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

What thoughtful cards. I always find best friends end up with having numerous cards as there are so many different ones that suit.

I like to read the last pages of books to see how they end, it drives my friends crazy.

Victoria xx

Joana said...

Gorgeous cards . your Friends sounds like a through friend should be Hope she is having Good birthday
hugs
Joana

Thursday, 6 August 2009

39 Birthday wishes for a Fab Friend!

Today is my "best" friends birthday... she is 6 days younger than me and has tremendous joy in those 6 days when I am a year older than her!... well today she caught me up so just wanted to wish her a fab day.
We normally travel on the train together to work, but due to the fantastic RMT who are striking again today we couldn't.
When I sat down to make her card I couldn't decide on which Bella suited us so I put together a few!

Huggabella... because she always knows when a hug is needed (nearly always 'virtual' when I'm having a pants day at work!)

sweetabellas... as she always knows what to do through life's ups & downs, and carry's sweets in her bag for the train into work just for that reason!

bookabella.. she always reads the last page and never tells you the ending!... she has to read the end so that she knows it's a happy before she starts!
Peekaboobella... as she will tell you if your bum looks big in it!... the best person to take on a shopping frenzy!and finally...
daydreamabella... two reasons... she's the one person that i can share all my hopes & dreams with and that my friend has the most over imagination in the world and can make me howl with laughter on what day dream she takes herself off to during the course of any given day... and usually relays to me and the carriage each morning...
so a big thankyou for making my day so much brighter... we may be in our last year of our 30's but i still feel 15 when we're together.. Happy Birthday my mad fab friend!










2 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

What thoughtful cards. I always find best friends end up with having numerous cards as there are so many different ones that suit.

I like to read the last pages of books to see how they end, it drives my friends crazy.

Victoria xx

Joana said...

Gorgeous cards . your Friends sounds like a through friend should be Hope she is having Good birthday
hugs
Joana