Friday, 14 August 2009

cupcakes & stationery....

...............these are 2 of my favourite things....how cute are all these. The Hummingbird Bakery, famous for its amazing cupcakes has launched a range of stationery to compliment its fantastic book.
An address book for all your cupcake addresses!

Exercise book for all your scribbles....
A set of notebooks and notecards....all complete with recipes.... how yummy are these!

Tomorrow in Selfridges, Tarek Malouf owner of Hummingbird is doing a book signing... i may just feel the need to work!... I must say this book is one of my favourites and the photo's are sumptuous, a real treat and one you will most definitely want to eat!

2 comments:

Archies Mum said...

You always seem to buy such lovely things. Have you never thought of being a personal shopper. Your love of cakes as well, have you seen the mugs you can purchase from NEXT. I tried to put a link here for you but have failed miserably. If you have a look at NEXT and search under mug you'll hopefully see the mugs I think you'd like. Yola x

Florence and Mary said...

The stationery is fabulous and of course I couldn't resist purchasing some cards and notebooks!

Victoria x

Friday, 14 August 2009

cupcakes & stationery....

...............these are 2 of my favourite things....how cute are all these. The Hummingbird Bakery, famous for its amazing cupcakes has launched a range of stationery to compliment its fantastic book.
An address book for all your cupcake addresses!

Exercise book for all your scribbles....
A set of notebooks and notecards....all complete with recipes.... how yummy are these!

Tomorrow in Selfridges, Tarek Malouf owner of Hummingbird is doing a book signing... i may just feel the need to work!... I must say this book is one of my favourites and the photo's are sumptuous, a real treat and one you will most definitely want to eat!

2 comments:

Archies Mum said...

You always seem to buy such lovely things. Have you never thought of being a personal shopper. Your love of cakes as well, have you seen the mugs you can purchase from NEXT. I tried to put a link here for you but have failed miserably. If you have a look at NEXT and search under mug you'll hopefully see the mugs I think you'd like. Yola x

Florence and Mary said...

The stationery is fabulous and of course I couldn't resist purchasing some cards and notebooks!

Victoria x