Monday, 21 September 2009

Cupcake Winners.....

Alas National Cupcake week has come to end... thankyou all for the lovely comments, I hope that you have enjoyed the week as much as me....
the final blog cupcake candy is:
Y Cupcake Book
Y 6" x 6" pack of the Nannas Kitchen papers (1 of each)
Y 1 pack of "Sweet" papers (postcard size)
Y selection of yummy cupcakes cases
Y 10 x Sweets & Treats cards & envelope (recipe included on each)
Y ~ collection of cupcake stamped images
Y ~ cupcake shopping list
Y ~ Cupcake Diary 2010
Y ~ Cupcake wrapping paper
Y ~ Cupcake Fizz Bomb
Inside the Cupcake Cookie jar are all the entries... and the winners is:
KELLY ~ Recipes of Life
I have a little runners-up gift for Mel, so email me your addresses and I will get them sent to you both... Enjoy!

3 comments:

Michela said...

Wow! Congratulations to Kel, the Queen of cupcakes! No other winner would have been more appropriate than her!
Thank you for giving us the chance to win your lovely stuff!

Kelly said...

Oh wow I'm speechless!! thank you so much!

Florence and Mary said...

Lucky Kelly!!

We're both looking forward to next Thurs!

Victoria xx

Monday, 21 September 2009

Cupcake Winners.....

Alas National Cupcake week has come to end... thankyou all for the lovely comments, I hope that you have enjoyed the week as much as me....
the final blog cupcake candy is:
Y Cupcake Book
Y 6" x 6" pack of the Nannas Kitchen papers (1 of each)
Y 1 pack of "Sweet" papers (postcard size)
Y selection of yummy cupcakes cases
Y 10 x Sweets & Treats cards & envelope (recipe included on each)
Y ~ collection of cupcake stamped images
Y ~ cupcake shopping list
Y ~ Cupcake Diary 2010
Y ~ Cupcake wrapping paper
Y ~ Cupcake Fizz Bomb
Inside the Cupcake Cookie jar are all the entries... and the winners is:
KELLY ~ Recipes of Life
I have a little runners-up gift for Mel, so email me your addresses and I will get them sent to you both... Enjoy!

3 comments:

Michela said...

Wow! Congratulations to Kel, the Queen of cupcakes! No other winner would have been more appropriate than her!
Thank you for giving us the chance to win your lovely stuff!

Kelly said...

Oh wow I'm speechless!! thank you so much!

Florence and Mary said...

Lucky Kelly!!

We're both looking forward to next Thurs!

Victoria xx