Tuesday, 1 September 2009

the girls are back!......


roll on May 2010!........today on the streets of Manhattan outside the Met the cast and crew started filming Sex & the City 2!..........
How excited am I!!!!......
Carries's back in her trade mark killer heels... Gold sparkly Christian Louboutins, white dress, gold metal Chanel clutch & gold raybans wayfarers.. guess gold is in for the spring then!
Check out article here, no surprise that the plot line is a closely guarded secret, but speculation is already rumouring.. no wedding ring?... baby?... credit crunch?... I can't wait!... if your missing out on a NY fix... my tube read this week has been this, One Fifth Avenue ~ Candace Bushnell, creator of S&TC, a good read... welcome back Carrie....

4 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

Oh now this is exciting!!

Thanks for your comment, I'm looking forward to hearing your advice on where to shop!

Victoria x

klmpink said...

yay yay yay can't wait don't want to get too excited as I really felt they rounded off the last film so nicely not sure I can cope with more tragedy!!!

Kelly said...

WOW I can hardly wait!!!
I love that outfit too!!!
Lots of Love

kelly xxx

Archies Mum said...

Thanks for this Teresa. Can't wait for the next film to come out, loved the last one sooo much. Hubby wouldn't come with me so I ended up going on my own (and I didn't care) x

Tuesday, 1 September 2009

the girls are back!......


roll on May 2010!........today on the streets of Manhattan outside the Met the cast and crew started filming Sex & the City 2!..........
How excited am I!!!!......
Carries's back in her trade mark killer heels... Gold sparkly Christian Louboutins, white dress, gold metal Chanel clutch & gold raybans wayfarers.. guess gold is in for the spring then!
Check out article here, no surprise that the plot line is a closely guarded secret, but speculation is already rumouring.. no wedding ring?... baby?... credit crunch?... I can't wait!... if your missing out on a NY fix... my tube read this week has been this, One Fifth Avenue ~ Candace Bushnell, creator of S&TC, a good read... welcome back Carrie....

4 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

Oh now this is exciting!!

Thanks for your comment, I'm looking forward to hearing your advice on where to shop!

Victoria x

klmpink said...

yay yay yay can't wait don't want to get too excited as I really felt they rounded off the last film so nicely not sure I can cope with more tragedy!!!

Kelly said...

WOW I can hardly wait!!!
I love that outfit too!!!
Lots of Love

kelly xxx

Archies Mum said...

Thanks for this Teresa. Can't wait for the next film to come out, loved the last one sooo much. Hubby wouldn't come with me so I ended up going on my own (and I didn't care) x