Thursday, 17 September 2009

National Cupcake Week day 4 ~ Shopping List


great ingredients are key to making yummy cupcakes. If you are anything like me then you spend half your time in the supermarket wandering aimlessly up the aisle with a shopping trolley, having completely forgotten what you need!... well don't fear I have made a little Shopping List notebook which I will be adding to the pile of treats....
talking of shopping I have found a few goodies which I am coveting... i'm loving these bits from John Lewis, and i'm spolit for choice on all these goodies at Laura Ashley (fortunately they have just opened a gift store at Liverpool Street Station, so may just have to pop in!)... have a great day... treat yourself to a cupcake!
Tx
ps don't forget to tell all your blog friends of my little giveaway...

4 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

I got the train from Liverpool Street on Tuesday evening and was surprised to see Laura Ashley there!

Very handy for gift buying!

Victoria xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute Teresa!!

Rosesposes said...

Hi love your blog it looks very yummy. I didnt know it was cupcake week either!. Just as well I am meant to be laying off cake at the moment!
xDom

Kelly said...

Inspired by your cupcake week posts I'm going to finally don the apron and make some :)

Love those John Lewis bits, will have to have a look

Lots of Love

Kelly xxxx

Thursday, 17 September 2009

National Cupcake Week day 4 ~ Shopping List


great ingredients are key to making yummy cupcakes. If you are anything like me then you spend half your time in the supermarket wandering aimlessly up the aisle with a shopping trolley, having completely forgotten what you need!... well don't fear I have made a little Shopping List notebook which I will be adding to the pile of treats....
talking of shopping I have found a few goodies which I am coveting... i'm loving these bits from John Lewis, and i'm spolit for choice on all these goodies at Laura Ashley (fortunately they have just opened a gift store at Liverpool Street Station, so may just have to pop in!)... have a great day... treat yourself to a cupcake!
Tx
ps don't forget to tell all your blog friends of my little giveaway...

4 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

I got the train from Liverpool Street on Tuesday evening and was surprised to see Laura Ashley there!

Very handy for gift buying!

Victoria xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute Teresa!!

Rosesposes said...

Hi love your blog it looks very yummy. I didnt know it was cupcake week either!. Just as well I am meant to be laying off cake at the moment!
xDom

Kelly said...

Inspired by your cupcake week posts I'm going to finally don the apron and make some :)

Love those John Lewis bits, will have to have a look

Lots of Love

Kelly xxxx