Saturday, 24 October 2009

Secret Santa....


Two months tonight Santa will be popping down everyone's chimney and leaving prezzies, but only if you have been good or that you have joined Victoria and Kelly's Secret Santa....details on either of the links.
Christmas is a tough time for me, but I love the build up. This year I am determined to make a little something for everyone and enjoying the build-up in London, so over the next few weeks I am going to share with you Christmas in London... watch this space.

Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without either the Grand-Dame Delia or the Domestic Goddess Nigella, so i'm excited that Delia has launched a new book.........this is on my 'Things I need for Christmas'. (I have a Things I need list which enables me to prepare and get ready for Christmas!!!)..... check out this review complete with 4 free recipes.


3 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm getting very excited about Christmas! I'm going to have to get Nigella out and peruse what I can make!
I want to make things for people this year too!

Florence and Mary said...

I was really looking forward to Delia's Christmas book but having had a flick through in one of the shops I wasn't as impressed as I thought i would be!

I think Nigella Christmas has spoiled me too much!

We must make sure we catch up for a Christmas dinner!

Victoria xx

Itch2stitch.com said...

I love any christmas cookbook, It is so cosy to sit with a cup of tea flicking through the lovely recipes! suzie x

Saturday, 24 October 2009

Secret Santa....


Two months tonight Santa will be popping down everyone's chimney and leaving prezzies, but only if you have been good or that you have joined Victoria and Kelly's Secret Santa....details on either of the links.
Christmas is a tough time for me, but I love the build up. This year I am determined to make a little something for everyone and enjoying the build-up in London, so over the next few weeks I am going to share with you Christmas in London... watch this space.

Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without either the Grand-Dame Delia or the Domestic Goddess Nigella, so i'm excited that Delia has launched a new book.........this is on my 'Things I need for Christmas'. (I have a Things I need list which enables me to prepare and get ready for Christmas!!!)..... check out this review complete with 4 free recipes.


3 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm getting very excited about Christmas! I'm going to have to get Nigella out and peruse what I can make!
I want to make things for people this year too!

Florence and Mary said...

I was really looking forward to Delia's Christmas book but having had a flick through in one of the shops I wasn't as impressed as I thought i would be!

I think Nigella Christmas has spoiled me too much!

We must make sure we catch up for a Christmas dinner!

Victoria xx

Itch2stitch.com said...

I love any christmas cookbook, It is so cosy to sit with a cup of tea flicking through the lovely recipes! suzie x