Friday, 2 October 2009

Shabby Chic & Champagne....

As posted yesterday, last night I went and met Rachel Ashwell at her book signing event, so meeting up with Victoria & Kelly my blogging pals.... a fab evening was had by all. I had arranged to meet them between Pedlars & Cath Kidston in Selfridges... I did feel like I was on my way to a blind date!.. no horror stories to share,the girls were lovely and everything I thought they would be and more, we went for eats after the book signing and didn't stop chatting.

The book signing was lovely as was Rachel, it was staged with some scrummy things for the home. She became quite emotional when she started talking about emptying her mothers house whom she lost this year and the memories it evoked. I could completely empathise with her, but she composed herself and was really generous in the information she shared.
Here are a few pics from last night..... thanks Victoria & Kelly for a fun filled evening... hope see you both soon. Tx

4 comments:

Michela said...

Hi Teresa! Glad you had a lovely day! And yes, I confirm that Kel and Vic are wonderful friends!
Have a great weekend!

Florence and Mary said...

Yay we had a great time!!

Thanks for the cupcakes too... I came home and made myself a coffee and took one to bed.

Victoria xx

Lucey said...

I might just have to put that book on my christmas list it's nearly as long as my arm now hehe, glad you enjoyed yourself Lucey x

re said...

Hello just came over from Kelly's looks like you girls had a great time

Friday, 2 October 2009

Shabby Chic & Champagne....

As posted yesterday, last night I went and met Rachel Ashwell at her book signing event, so meeting up with Victoria & Kelly my blogging pals.... a fab evening was had by all. I had arranged to meet them between Pedlars & Cath Kidston in Selfridges... I did feel like I was on my way to a blind date!.. no horror stories to share,the girls were lovely and everything I thought they would be and more, we went for eats after the book signing and didn't stop chatting.

The book signing was lovely as was Rachel, it was staged with some scrummy things for the home. She became quite emotional when she started talking about emptying her mothers house whom she lost this year and the memories it evoked. I could completely empathise with her, but she composed herself and was really generous in the information she shared.
Here are a few pics from last night..... thanks Victoria & Kelly for a fun filled evening... hope see you both soon. Tx

4 comments:

Michela said...

Hi Teresa! Glad you had a lovely day! And yes, I confirm that Kel and Vic are wonderful friends!
Have a great weekend!

Florence and Mary said...

Yay we had a great time!!

Thanks for the cupcakes too... I came home and made myself a coffee and took one to bed.

Victoria xx

Lucey said...

I might just have to put that book on my christmas list it's nearly as long as my arm now hehe, glad you enjoyed yourself Lucey x

re said...

Hello just came over from Kelly's looks like you girls had a great time