Saturday, 31 October 2009

A 'Spooktacular' Halloween.....

Halloween wishes......
well we have certainly caught the bug this year for Halloween, it is everywhere!... I think that it falling on a Saturday has certainly aided all the parties and trick & treaters. I have spent the afternoon over at my brothers and there are so many houses decorated around by him. It looks great.

This year I have had a quieter Halloween, last year I went to friends for a party which involved lots of cupcakes & cookies!... this year I just decorated a pail and filled it with spooktacular sweets for the kids! I'm sure my brother & sister-in-law will be loving me later when Brad & Lib are bouncing off the ceiling!... They are off to a fancy dress party tonight, although Lib has spent the day dressed as a witch!... she has been a 'good' witch!, or so she tells me!...
I'm sure others may think differently.
I've also decorated a candle with the lovely 'Tilda & pumpkin' stamp.
So tonight the fireplace is dressed, candles lit and I'm going to curl up with a spooky supper... complete with witches brew soup! (loving my soup mug... bargain price of £1!)
have a hauntingly spooktacular halloween. Tx

5 comments:

Kate said...

Hi there
happy halloween to you, loving your soup bowl what a bargain.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Kate.

Florence and Mary said...

Great Halloween goodies!

Your evening sounded great!

Victoria xx

Kissed by an Angel said...

I bought loads and loads of sweet!! This year I didn't get one trick or treater!!! Sad!!!
xxxx

Kelly said...

Looks like fun!!!
Great Halloween goodies xx
i didn't get one trick or treater! Gutted!!!

Lots of Love

Kelly xxxx

Lisa said...

Your fireplace looks wonderful.
Hope you had a great Halloween.
Lisa

Saturday, 31 October 2009

A 'Spooktacular' Halloween.....

Halloween wishes......
well we have certainly caught the bug this year for Halloween, it is everywhere!... I think that it falling on a Saturday has certainly aided all the parties and trick & treaters. I have spent the afternoon over at my brothers and there are so many houses decorated around by him. It looks great.

This year I have had a quieter Halloween, last year I went to friends for a party which involved lots of cupcakes & cookies!... this year I just decorated a pail and filled it with spooktacular sweets for the kids! I'm sure my brother & sister-in-law will be loving me later when Brad & Lib are bouncing off the ceiling!... They are off to a fancy dress party tonight, although Lib has spent the day dressed as a witch!... she has been a 'good' witch!, or so she tells me!...
I'm sure others may think differently.
I've also decorated a candle with the lovely 'Tilda & pumpkin' stamp.
So tonight the fireplace is dressed, candles lit and I'm going to curl up with a spooky supper... complete with witches brew soup! (loving my soup mug... bargain price of £1!)
have a hauntingly spooktacular halloween. Tx

5 comments:

Kate said...

Hi there
happy halloween to you, loving your soup bowl what a bargain.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Kate.

Florence and Mary said...

Great Halloween goodies!

Your evening sounded great!

Victoria xx

Kissed by an Angel said...

I bought loads and loads of sweet!! This year I didn't get one trick or treater!!! Sad!!!
xxxx

Kelly said...

Looks like fun!!!
Great Halloween goodies xx
i didn't get one trick or treater! Gutted!!!

Lots of Love

Kelly xxxx

Lisa said...

Your fireplace looks wonderful.
Hope you had a great Halloween.
Lisa