Tuesday, 3 November 2009

Christmas Coffee is Coming!.....

the countdown has begun!..... there are things on the build-up to Christmas that make me happy! Red Cups are one of them!
How excited was I when I saw this sign outside Starbucks on my walk into work Monday!
Every year Starbucks switch to red cups for Christmas... I start to look out for them from early November, as we know that the holiday season is upon us!
I especially love them as I have complete association with them and New York, which as you know I Y this years signature flavour is Egg Nog! mmm yummy
this year I'm adding the following to my santa list....however I may need to sample whilst decorating the tree!
they are the yummy starbucks gift sets from Boots, Candy Set or Syrup set....

so Christmas Coffee wishes.... what ever your flavour! xxxxx

4 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

Oh I'm with you, as soon as I see the red cups I know Christmas is well on it's way!!!

Victoria xx

PS Gingerbread Latte for me!!

Jen said...

LOL! Ditto here - my daughter especially loves the red cups.

Kelly said...

Oh cool present idea for my brother he loves coffee those syrups will be perfect xxxxx

Rapunzel said...

My daughter works for Starbucks so I expect to be the first to know when they arrive! :)

Tuesday, 3 November 2009

Christmas Coffee is Coming!.....

the countdown has begun!..... there are things on the build-up to Christmas that make me happy! Red Cups are one of them!
How excited was I when I saw this sign outside Starbucks on my walk into work Monday!
Every year Starbucks switch to red cups for Christmas... I start to look out for them from early November, as we know that the holiday season is upon us!
I especially love them as I have complete association with them and New York, which as you know I Y this years signature flavour is Egg Nog! mmm yummy
this year I'm adding the following to my santa list....however I may need to sample whilst decorating the tree!
they are the yummy starbucks gift sets from Boots, Candy Set or Syrup set....

so Christmas Coffee wishes.... what ever your flavour! xxxxx

4 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

Oh I'm with you, as soon as I see the red cups I know Christmas is well on it's way!!!

Victoria xx

PS Gingerbread Latte for me!!

Jen said...

LOL! Ditto here - my daughter especially loves the red cups.

Kelly said...

Oh cool present idea for my brother he loves coffee those syrups will be perfect xxxxx

Rapunzel said...

My daughter works for Starbucks so I expect to be the first to know when they arrive! :)