Friday, 4 December 2009

A day in the village....

Today I'm heading downtown to explore Greenwich Village and its surrounding areas. This will include a stop off at Rachel Ashwell's Shabby Chic, Anthropologie and a Martini & Manicure at the Beauty parlour before heading back!.. There is so much to explore in these areas I will start off down at the Tribeca area before heading into Soho and then up into the village.... of course I can't stop off at the village without a cupcake and to check out Carries brownstone, which although on the TV she lives on the upper eastside the brownstone is actually a road away from Magnolia in Perry Road...spookily that's the name of the road that my Gramps was born in! ... I will finish my day off at the Beauty bar where I will have a martini & a manicure! so Cupcakes & Cocktails for me today!

3 comments:

Itch2stitch.com said...

Oh, I am enjoying your jaunts! suzie. xxx

Blueberry Heart said...

ooh, you lucky, lucky thing, enjoy every moment!!

BH xx

Florence and Mary said...

Martini's, manicures and cupcakes - sounds fabulous!

Victoria x

Friday, 4 December 2009

A day in the village....

Today I'm heading downtown to explore Greenwich Village and its surrounding areas. This will include a stop off at Rachel Ashwell's Shabby Chic, Anthropologie and a Martini & Manicure at the Beauty parlour before heading back!.. There is so much to explore in these areas I will start off down at the Tribeca area before heading into Soho and then up into the village.... of course I can't stop off at the village without a cupcake and to check out Carries brownstone, which although on the TV she lives on the upper eastside the brownstone is actually a road away from Magnolia in Perry Road...spookily that's the name of the road that my Gramps was born in! ... I will finish my day off at the Beauty bar where I will have a martini & a manicure! so Cupcakes & Cocktails for me today!

3 comments:

Itch2stitch.com said...

Oh, I am enjoying your jaunts! suzie. xxx

Blueberry Heart said...

ooh, you lucky, lucky thing, enjoy every moment!!

BH xx

Florence and Mary said...

Martini's, manicures and cupcakes - sounds fabulous!

Victoria x