Sunday, 22 November 2009

Dear Santa......


I've been a good girl this year! and I know that your are exceptionally busy this time of year BUT....
Kelly has done touch a fantastic job of a wish list of what she would like,I thought I would let you have mine and as we have similar wishes I would hate for you to get the stockings muddled!

In order for me to look glamorous & gorgeous (trust me Santa I need all the help I can get!) for the holiday season I would love a makeover by Bobbi Brown... the Queen of makeovers.
Makeover complete a girl needs to look her best, so key accessories are a must. As one of my mantra's is that "A girl can never have too many Handbags, Shoes or Friends" and I have many wonderful friends, but I would love an update on the handbag and shoe collection...

My handbag wish is the Mulberry Bayswater, but would be as happy with the Mulberry Charlie... (did you know that my Gramps's name was Charlie)....
and my shoe choice is either the Christian Louboutin 120 Ankle Boot or the equally scrummy Prive Slingbacks
(i know i'm a sucker for a slingback!) its an 80's thing...............
With the glamorous look complete, a girl has to commute in style, so an Aston Martin would be lovely, preferably driven by 007 himself! I'm not fussed on which style as they are all lovely.....
No glamorous trip is complete without an equally glamorous room to stay in to a trip to here The Plaza ~ New York which is a beautiful hotel in my favourite location.
Now a girl can't stay in such surroundings with out a date for lunch, dinner & breakfast!
so my accompaniment for lunch would be the lovely Rupert,


dinner & coffee with the gorgeous George




and breakfast with the McDreamey Patrick.........



who can hold the key to my heart in a little blue box!...
well a girl can dream .... can't she?
x Y x Y x

5 comments:

Michela said...

Oh George! Great taste Teresa!!!!

Florence and Mary said...

Oh to stay at the plaza.... oh to dine with one of those fine men.... fingers crossed Santa has taken note for you!

Victoria xx

Itch2stitch.com said...

Oh yes! George! suzie. xxx

Kelly said...

What a lovely list!

Kelly said...

Lovely list!!! Louboutins rock!!!!

Sunday, 22 November 2009

Dear Santa......


I've been a good girl this year! and I know that your are exceptionally busy this time of year BUT....
Kelly has done touch a fantastic job of a wish list of what she would like,I thought I would let you have mine and as we have similar wishes I would hate for you to get the stockings muddled!

In order for me to look glamorous & gorgeous (trust me Santa I need all the help I can get!) for the holiday season I would love a makeover by Bobbi Brown... the Queen of makeovers.
Makeover complete a girl needs to look her best, so key accessories are a must. As one of my mantra's is that "A girl can never have too many Handbags, Shoes or Friends" and I have many wonderful friends, but I would love an update on the handbag and shoe collection...

My handbag wish is the Mulberry Bayswater, but would be as happy with the Mulberry Charlie... (did you know that my Gramps's name was Charlie)....
and my shoe choice is either the Christian Louboutin 120 Ankle Boot or the equally scrummy Prive Slingbacks
(i know i'm a sucker for a slingback!) its an 80's thing...............
With the glamorous look complete, a girl has to commute in style, so an Aston Martin would be lovely, preferably driven by 007 himself! I'm not fussed on which style as they are all lovely.....
No glamorous trip is complete without an equally glamorous room to stay in to a trip to here The Plaza ~ New York which is a beautiful hotel in my favourite location.
Now a girl can't stay in such surroundings with out a date for lunch, dinner & breakfast!
so my accompaniment for lunch would be the lovely Rupert,


dinner & coffee with the gorgeous George




and breakfast with the McDreamey Patrick.........



who can hold the key to my heart in a little blue box!...
well a girl can dream .... can't she?
x Y x Y x

5 comments:

Michela said...

Oh George! Great taste Teresa!!!!

Florence and Mary said...

Oh to stay at the plaza.... oh to dine with one of those fine men.... fingers crossed Santa has taken note for you!

Victoria xx

Itch2stitch.com said...

Oh yes! George! suzie. xxx

Kelly said...

What a lovely list!

Kelly said...

Lovely list!!! Louboutins rock!!!!