Saturday, 5 December 2009

Farmers market & more

Today I'm heading out early to the Farmers market down at Union Square in the Flatiron area. I will also browse 'Lady's mile' home of the fashion bargains. This area along Broadway is filled with some fabulous Home shopping... including Pottery Barn, Crate & Barrell, Williams-Sonoma to name but a few, so lots of shopping for me today!
The market has a mix of farmers market and christmas market. I will be testing out here!
A stroll along 5th to the hotel will finish off my day.

1 comment:

Kissed by an Angel said...

What a fantastic time you have been having in NY! I have yet to go there!!

Come on over to my blog and join in my holiday give away!! There are lots of goodies!!

xxxx

Saturday, 5 December 2009

Farmers market & more

Today I'm heading out early to the Farmers market down at Union Square in the Flatiron area. I will also browse 'Lady's mile' home of the fashion bargains. This area along Broadway is filled with some fabulous Home shopping... including Pottery Barn, Crate & Barrell, Williams-Sonoma to name but a few, so lots of shopping for me today!
The market has a mix of farmers market and christmas market. I will be testing out here!
A stroll along 5th to the hotel will finish off my day.

1 comment:

Kissed by an Angel said...

What a fantastic time you have been having in NY! I have yet to go there!!

Come on over to my blog and join in my holiday give away!! There are lots of goodies!!

xxxx