Thursday, 5 November 2009

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas..........


This week (Tuesday) saw the Christmas Light ceremony in Oxford Street. This year it has been sponsored by Disney in conjunction with their movie release for the festive season of "A Christmas Carol."
I have posted some picture here on my Recipes of London Blog. To avoid the nightmare tube journey from Bond Street, i nipped out of work early and headed over to St Pauls, as Spandau Ballet were performing as part of the ceremony there.
A great night... and it's definitely beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!



4 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

I can't wait to see Christmas Carol!

I also must go and see the lights!

Victoria x

Itch2stitch.com said...

Looks fab, how wonderful! suzie. x

Kelly said...

I'm getting vey excited!!!!
London is becoming a nighmare now though isn't it?
Hun can you e-mail me your address for the swap?

Lisa said...

What a great evening, all helps towards getting you in the Christmassy mood!
Lisa x

Thursday, 5 November 2009

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas..........


This week (Tuesday) saw the Christmas Light ceremony in Oxford Street. This year it has been sponsored by Disney in conjunction with their movie release for the festive season of "A Christmas Carol."
I have posted some picture here on my Recipes of London Blog. To avoid the nightmare tube journey from Bond Street, i nipped out of work early and headed over to St Pauls, as Spandau Ballet were performing as part of the ceremony there.
A great night... and it's definitely beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!



4 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

I can't wait to see Christmas Carol!

I also must go and see the lights!

Victoria x

Itch2stitch.com said...

Looks fab, how wonderful! suzie. x

Kelly said...

I'm getting vey excited!!!!
London is becoming a nighmare now though isn't it?
Hun can you e-mail me your address for the swap?

Lisa said...

What a great evening, all helps towards getting you in the Christmassy mood!
Lisa x