Tuesday, 1 December 2009

Medium Brown Bags & Hot Chocolate!

where does a girl go when she has just landed in New York!.... after dumping my bags i'm heading over to Serendipity's for Hot Chocolate... and then I may pop into Bloomies! for a little browse!
The Christmas tree is being lit at the Rockefeller Centre, so I will head down their after the Hot chocolate.
The Rockefeller is the home to NBC and a number of news agencies, Top of the Rock, the Rainbow Rooms and the Radio City Music hall, and the Winter Ice Skating Rink.
Opposite the Christmas Tree entrance to the Rockefeller is the glorious 5th Ave & Saks, the windows are always a work of art, so i will view and then head back to my hotel....

3 comments:

LissyLou said...

ooooo serendipity, i so want to go back there again....it is looking so lovely decorated for christmas!!! wish we had one in London xxx

Florence and Mary said...

You must tell me how to find Serendipty. I spend hours walking round in circles trying to find it on my last visit after previous ones were also unsuccessful!!!

Victoria xx

Itch2stitch.com said...

Oh stop it!! You are making me jealous! No, I'm not really, so glad you are having such a good time, it must be wonderful! suzie. xxx

Tuesday, 1 December 2009

Medium Brown Bags & Hot Chocolate!

where does a girl go when she has just landed in New York!.... after dumping my bags i'm heading over to Serendipity's for Hot Chocolate... and then I may pop into Bloomies! for a little browse!
The Christmas tree is being lit at the Rockefeller Centre, so I will head down their after the Hot chocolate.
The Rockefeller is the home to NBC and a number of news agencies, Top of the Rock, the Rainbow Rooms and the Radio City Music hall, and the Winter Ice Skating Rink.
Opposite the Christmas Tree entrance to the Rockefeller is the glorious 5th Ave & Saks, the windows are always a work of art, so i will view and then head back to my hotel....

3 comments:

LissyLou said...

ooooo serendipity, i so want to go back there again....it is looking so lovely decorated for christmas!!! wish we had one in London xxx

Florence and Mary said...

You must tell me how to find Serendipty. I spend hours walking round in circles trying to find it on my last visit after previous ones were also unsuccessful!!!

Victoria xx

Itch2stitch.com said...

Oh stop it!! You are making me jealous! No, I'm not really, so glad you are having such a good time, it must be wonderful! suzie. xxx