Sunday, 6 December 2009

Park & Packing!

Today is my last day in New York before heading to the airport for my flight home!...
so packing is a must first thing, and then i'm planning on heading out and hitting the park for my last few hours.
My 5 favourite things in Central Park are:
Y Wollman Ice Rink ( as featured in the film Serendipity)
Y Belvedere castle ( as seen in Stepmom)
Y BoatHouse ( where Carrie & Big took a tumble in the lake!)
Y Tavern on the Green (featured in many films but most memorable in Bette Midlers Stella)
Y Bethedsa fountain ( Enchanted - if only Patrick Dempsey was there in real life!)... A stroll in the park complete it's time to head over to the airport to board my flight home....
I'm sure that I will have more to share with a few pictures to add to my collection....





2 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

I hope you've arrived home safely and look forward to hearing some more about your trip - lots of photos please!

Victoria x

Kelly said...

Seriously packing in allot xxxx
Hope you are having a brilliant time xxx

Sunday, 6 December 2009

Park & Packing!

Today is my last day in New York before heading to the airport for my flight home!...
so packing is a must first thing, and then i'm planning on heading out and hitting the park for my last few hours.
My 5 favourite things in Central Park are:
Y Wollman Ice Rink ( as featured in the film Serendipity)
Y Belvedere castle ( as seen in Stepmom)
Y BoatHouse ( where Carrie & Big took a tumble in the lake!)
Y Tavern on the Green (featured in many films but most memorable in Bette Midlers Stella)
Y Bethedsa fountain ( Enchanted - if only Patrick Dempsey was there in real life!)... A stroll in the park complete it's time to head over to the airport to board my flight home....
I'm sure that I will have more to share with a few pictures to add to my collection....





2 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

I hope you've arrived home safely and look forward to hearing some more about your trip - lots of photos please!

Victoria x

Kelly said...

Seriously packing in allot xxxx
Hope you are having a brilliant time xxx