Friday, 25 December 2009

Christmas Dinner Dilemma?

Merry Christmas to all.... I hope that everyone is having a great day. This year has been a indulgent treat of food & festive fun on TV. From wishing we all lived at Meadowgate in Kirsties Homemade Christmas, Cooking a Classic Christmas with Delia. Joining in with Jamie's Family Festive Fun and whizzing round the country with the 2 Hairy Bikers for the 12 days of Christmas, has been a yummy chore! Even a repeat sprinkling of Nigella this Christmas week has really got us in the Christmas spirit.
However as much as i love these, has it inspired me to cook Christmas dinner for 1 or is it all too much effort?...... Fortunately good old M&S has a fall back plan... Christmas Dinner in a fresh soup... needless to say i was much excited as this could solve my Christmas Dinner Dilemma?... along with a mince-pie & cranberry smoothie this could be dinner done & dusted!
I have had a number of invites to join friends for Christmas, however this year will be a difficult time for me, and not one that I want to impose on anyone, no matter how good friends they are.... DON'T Worry i will be tackling Christmas Dinner The turkey is all ready as i type to pop in the oven!.... I will save my M&S treats for another day!
I hope all have a wonderful day.... Dinner & Duvet for me!

3 comments:

Jen said...

So sorry about your losses and hope you were still able to enjoy your Christmas. Glad you enjoyed the little parcel - I was afraid it was lost in the post as one to my sister took 3 weeks to get there, gulp! Happy Boxing Day!

Florence and Mary said...

I hope Christmas Day wasn't too difficult for you and you enjoyed your turkey

Victoria xx

Erika said...

Thinking of you Teresa. Your home looks beautiful in the pictures. Hope you managed to have a good day. xxxx

Friday, 25 December 2009

Christmas Dinner Dilemma?

Merry Christmas to all.... I hope that everyone is having a great day. This year has been a indulgent treat of food & festive fun on TV. From wishing we all lived at Meadowgate in Kirsties Homemade Christmas, Cooking a Classic Christmas with Delia. Joining in with Jamie's Family Festive Fun and whizzing round the country with the 2 Hairy Bikers for the 12 days of Christmas, has been a yummy chore! Even a repeat sprinkling of Nigella this Christmas week has really got us in the Christmas spirit.
However as much as i love these, has it inspired me to cook Christmas dinner for 1 or is it all too much effort?...... Fortunately good old M&S has a fall back plan... Christmas Dinner in a fresh soup... needless to say i was much excited as this could solve my Christmas Dinner Dilemma?... along with a mince-pie & cranberry smoothie this could be dinner done & dusted!
I have had a number of invites to join friends for Christmas, however this year will be a difficult time for me, and not one that I want to impose on anyone, no matter how good friends they are.... DON'T Worry i will be tackling Christmas Dinner The turkey is all ready as i type to pop in the oven!.... I will save my M&S treats for another day!
I hope all have a wonderful day.... Dinner & Duvet for me!

3 comments:

Jen said...

So sorry about your losses and hope you were still able to enjoy your Christmas. Glad you enjoyed the little parcel - I was afraid it was lost in the post as one to my sister took 3 weeks to get there, gulp! Happy Boxing Day!

Florence and Mary said...

I hope Christmas Day wasn't too difficult for you and you enjoyed your turkey

Victoria xx

Erika said...

Thinking of you Teresa. Your home looks beautiful in the pictures. Hope you managed to have a good day. xxxx