Wednesday, 16 December 2009

12 scenes of Christmas in New York......

My blog has been NY free for 2 weeks now and I'm getting withdrawal symptoms!.... I have a real love affair with New York, especially at Christmastime. (My Christmas Eve would not be complete without the epic "An Affair to Remember!")
No-one else does Christmas decorating with as much opulence and glamour.
This year my wanderings took me far and wide, here is a collage of 12 scenes of Christmas in New York! (based very loosely on the 12 days of Christmas!!!)

1 Golden star in a Christmas tree (grounds of the New York Palace Hotel)
2 Poinsettia Trees (Rockefeller Centre)
3 Holly wreaths (The Plaza Hotel)
4 Brownstone wreaths (Greenwich Village)
5 Christmas trees (5th Avenue Fox News)
6 Girlie Goodies (Trump Tower 5th avenue)
7 Baubles a swimming ( 5th Avenue)
8 Trees a Twinkling (Lexington Avenue)
9 Ladies Baking (Candy store Macy's)
10 Trees a Glistening (World Trade Centre)
11 Lords a Guarding ( Park Avenue)
12 Drummers Drumming ( Rockefeller Ice Rink)
I hope that you enjoyed my version of the 12 days of Christmas!..... more New York treats to come in the next few days....
Click on Collage for a close up of images.

4 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

Fabulous images from NY! MORE pls!!!

Victoria xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous pictures Teresa!!

LissyLou said...

ooo lovely!

Kelly said...

These are lovely! I haven't been for about 8 years now and feel very hard done by!
I'm planning to take my Mum next October xx

Wednesday, 16 December 2009

12 scenes of Christmas in New York......

My blog has been NY free for 2 weeks now and I'm getting withdrawal symptoms!.... I have a real love affair with New York, especially at Christmastime. (My Christmas Eve would not be complete without the epic "An Affair to Remember!")
No-one else does Christmas decorating with as much opulence and glamour.
This year my wanderings took me far and wide, here is a collage of 12 scenes of Christmas in New York! (based very loosely on the 12 days of Christmas!!!)

1 Golden star in a Christmas tree (grounds of the New York Palace Hotel)
2 Poinsettia Trees (Rockefeller Centre)
3 Holly wreaths (The Plaza Hotel)
4 Brownstone wreaths (Greenwich Village)
5 Christmas trees (5th Avenue Fox News)
6 Girlie Goodies (Trump Tower 5th avenue)
7 Baubles a swimming ( 5th Avenue)
8 Trees a Twinkling (Lexington Avenue)
9 Ladies Baking (Candy store Macy's)
10 Trees a Glistening (World Trade Centre)
11 Lords a Guarding ( Park Avenue)
12 Drummers Drumming ( Rockefeller Ice Rink)
I hope that you enjoyed my version of the 12 days of Christmas!..... more New York treats to come in the next few days....
Click on Collage for a close up of images.

4 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

Fabulous images from NY! MORE pls!!!

Victoria xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous pictures Teresa!!

LissyLou said...

ooo lovely!

Kelly said...

These are lovely! I haven't been for about 8 years now and feel very hard done by!
I'm planning to take my Mum next October xx