Sunday, 27 December 2009

Christmas in New York....

is the most wonderful time of the year.... here are a few pictures of Christmas in New York from my recent trip. (from left hand corner clockwise)
  • Nativity Scene from St Patricks Cathedral ~ 5th Avenue
  • Ice Skating at the Rockefeller
  • Camels for 3 Wise Men (Rockefeller tree lighting ceremony)
  • Ice Skating at Bryant Park
  • Angels at Rockefeller
  • Christmas Tree Corner ~ regular feature at most blocks in December
  • Christmas Tree & Angels at the Rockefeller

New York featured in my Christmas stockings from friends this year... here are a few of my treats;
New York skyline plate & mug for hot chocolate & cupcakes! Foods of America Cookbook, NY Pocket Guide, DKNY perfume (the bottle of this perfume is shaped to resemble a NY skyscraper!) Starbucks mug, coffee & candy cane, Starbucks Gift card....mmmm ........now all I need to do is book a return trip!

more stocking treats to come.... what did santa bring you?

1 comment:

Florence and Mary said...

I have that starbucks mug - great isn't it!! I love my Starbucks Christmas mug collection!

Hopefully my mum and I will be booking our NY trip soon!

Did you hunt the Target out?

Victoria xx

Sunday, 27 December 2009

Christmas in New York....

is the most wonderful time of the year.... here are a few pictures of Christmas in New York from my recent trip. (from left hand corner clockwise)
  • Nativity Scene from St Patricks Cathedral ~ 5th Avenue
  • Ice Skating at the Rockefeller
  • Camels for 3 Wise Men (Rockefeller tree lighting ceremony)
  • Ice Skating at Bryant Park
  • Angels at Rockefeller
  • Christmas Tree Corner ~ regular feature at most blocks in December
  • Christmas Tree & Angels at the Rockefeller

New York featured in my Christmas stockings from friends this year... here are a few of my treats;
New York skyline plate & mug for hot chocolate & cupcakes! Foods of America Cookbook, NY Pocket Guide, DKNY perfume (the bottle of this perfume is shaped to resemble a NY skyscraper!) Starbucks mug, coffee & candy cane, Starbucks Gift card....mmmm ........now all I need to do is book a return trip!

more stocking treats to come.... what did santa bring you?

1 comment:

Florence and Mary said...

I have that starbucks mug - great isn't it!! I love my Starbucks Christmas mug collection!

Hopefully my mum and I will be booking our NY trip soon!

Did you hunt the Target out?

Victoria xx