Monday, 28 December 2009

Cupcakes in the City......


Well a trip to NY was never going to be without a cupcake at the Magnolia Bakery and a walk past Carrie's apartment (which is situated in Perry Street off of Bleecker Street)... I love Greenwich Village and an amble round here on a crisp December day was just fab.
So how excited was I that on my return the trailer for Sex & the City 2 has been released along with press shots.... how much do I want Charlotte's cupcake apron and the cupcakes look scrummy...... I'm now very excited and can't wait for May 28th...






4 comments:

Archies Mum said...

Thank you so much for providing us with the trailer. I am so excited and can't wait for May. I am so jealous that you saw Carries apartment but it sounds and looks like you had a brilliant time Yola x

LissyLou said...

so excited about s&c 2!! yes charlottes apron is gorgeous. xx

Florence and Mary said...

I watched the trailer the other day - how fabulous does the film look!

Victoria x

Kelly said...

Can't wait!!!!!

Monday, 28 December 2009

Cupcakes in the City......


Well a trip to NY was never going to be without a cupcake at the Magnolia Bakery and a walk past Carrie's apartment (which is situated in Perry Street off of Bleecker Street)... I love Greenwich Village and an amble round here on a crisp December day was just fab.
So how excited was I that on my return the trailer for Sex & the City 2 has been released along with press shots.... how much do I want Charlotte's cupcake apron and the cupcakes look scrummy...... I'm now very excited and can't wait for May 28th...






4 comments:

Archies Mum said...

Thank you so much for providing us with the trailer. I am so excited and can't wait for May. I am so jealous that you saw Carries apartment but it sounds and looks like you had a brilliant time Yola x

LissyLou said...

so excited about s&c 2!! yes charlottes apron is gorgeous. xx

Florence and Mary said...

I watched the trailer the other day - how fabulous does the film look!

Victoria x

Kelly said...

Can't wait!!!!!