Wednesday, 23 December 2009

Secret Santa.... sssh!

Some weeks ago Victoria & Kelly posted a Secret Santa swap on their blogs.... not one to usually participate in blog swaps, I decided to join as Victoria & Kelly have become great blog friends and wanted to support their Christmas fun! One of the fun things of the swap was that the swap was a round robin and not just a swap between 2 people.
My recipient was Happy, and I received from Jen ...
Happy caused me a few headaches... but fortunately working in one of London's flagship stores you are never too far away from ideas! Here is Happy's present all wrapped up..
and here is my lovely parcels from Jen..

and here they are opened!....
I hope Secret Santa gave everyone a little bit of fun and a BIG Thankyou for Victoria & Kelly for hosting... Merry Christmas xx

2 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

I can't wait to see what you sent Happy... she was so good waiting for Christmas Day to open!!!

Hope you had a nice day yesterday and thank you so much for joining in our swap!

Victoria xxx

Kelly said...

Thanks for joining in hunny!!!
We were so pleased you did xxx
Great package you sent Happy!!!
I may just accidentally put you as my Santa next year!!!!
Nice package to recieve too! Are they Hotel Chocolat Isabelle chocolates?? My FAVE!!!

Wednesday, 23 December 2009

Secret Santa.... sssh!

Some weeks ago Victoria & Kelly posted a Secret Santa swap on their blogs.... not one to usually participate in blog swaps, I decided to join as Victoria & Kelly have become great blog friends and wanted to support their Christmas fun! One of the fun things of the swap was that the swap was a round robin and not just a swap between 2 people.
My recipient was Happy, and I received from Jen ...
Happy caused me a few headaches... but fortunately working in one of London's flagship stores you are never too far away from ideas! Here is Happy's present all wrapped up..
and here is my lovely parcels from Jen..

and here they are opened!....
I hope Secret Santa gave everyone a little bit of fun and a BIG Thankyou for Victoria & Kelly for hosting... Merry Christmas xx

2 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

I can't wait to see what you sent Happy... she was so good waiting for Christmas Day to open!!!

Hope you had a nice day yesterday and thank you so much for joining in our swap!

Victoria xxx

Kelly said...

Thanks for joining in hunny!!!
We were so pleased you did xxx
Great package you sent Happy!!!
I may just accidentally put you as my Santa next year!!!!
Nice package to recieve too! Are they Hotel Chocolat Isabelle chocolates?? My FAVE!!!