Sunday, 3 January 2010

TV Treats ~ Past & Present

As with my film posts, I would like to share with you my favourite TV from 2009 and a few things I'm looking forward to for Spring 2010!
Spooks season 8 ~ my idea of heaven, Lucas North & a room at Claridges!.. fantastic series as always!
Flashforward ~ addictable!....
The Mentalist ~ Simon Baker, all the reason you need to watch this! ER Final series ~ fantastic season ... not a dry eye in the house!... Doug & Carol back for 1 last time! Mad Men ~ fantastic series, thankyou to BBC4 for all the re-runs!
Kirstie's Homemade Home & Homemade Christmas ( Full episodes available on You Tube)
Brother's & Sisters Season 3....eye candy for all!
Whitechapel .... gripping thriller with the added bonus of Rupert Penry- Jones!
Top Gear.... boys, toys and lots of fun!
Gossip Girl ~ fabulous wardrobe, eye candy, & city... a girls idea of heaven!
Dr Who ... will it be the same without David Tennant? a fantastic last episode
I'm looking forward to ~
Delia Through The Decades the Queen of Cuisine is back with a blast from the past & something new starts Monday 11th jan 8.30pm BBC2
Material Girl ~ based on the fantastic book Fashion Babylon ~ a must for any fashionissta's - 14th jan 8pm BBC1
Lark Rise to Candleford ~ a sunday hot chocolate & sofa treat!.. 10th jan 8pm BBC1 (no preview available)
CSI New York Season 6 ~ who will survive the cliffhanger from season 5, an absolute fav on my favourite city! saturday 9th January @ 9pm Channel 5.... can't wait!
The Delicious Miss Dahl ~ I hope the TV series is as delectable as the book.... checking out the kitchen and garden my taste buds are already watering!
Ashes to Ashes season 3.. what will happen to Alex?... will her & Gene get together?
Whitechapel II ~ Rupert's back!
Secret Diary of a Call Girl 3 ... she's back in all her 'naughty' finest!
CSI Miami season 8..... introducing the gorgeous Eddie Cibrian
A Passionate Woman ~ written by Kay Mellor and starring Billie Piper I hope that you have enjoyed my preview of TV in 2010... books, holiday's & glamour still to come!...
Tx
(all highlighted Tv shows link to a clip/preview!... enjoy!)

5 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

More excuse for me to sit back and watch some more tv!!!!

Victoria xx

Kelly said...

Oh good job I'm getting the Sky HD that has 80 hour recording time :)
I have to say David Tennant scares me silly!!!! No Dr Who for me!!!!!

Archies Mum said...

Am looking forward to FlashForward coming back to our screens, was gutted by David Tennants departure as thought he was lovely, can't wait for Ashes to Ashes (love hearing the oldies music playing again bringing back memories), and I was really looking forward to Supernatural as Jensen Ackles is my dream man (don't tell hubby tho' lol), but I don't think its going to come back onto Freeview and don't have sky or virgin (oh well). Am looking forward to seeing DCI Anna Travis back again (starts Monday) in Lynda La Plantes Black Dahlia. Plenty of night time viewing. Thanks for sharing again

LissyLou said...

hi honey, just found out that you can buy charlottes cupcake apron from here: http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/category.jsp?popId=HOME&navAction=top&navCount=70&isSortBy=true&pushId=HOME-KITCHEN&id=HOME-KITCHEN
they even do cute kids one xx

Kissed by an Angel said...

I'll need to retire to catch up on all your suggestions for films and tv!! Great idea!!
xxxx

Sunday, 3 January 2010

TV Treats ~ Past & Present

As with my film posts, I would like to share with you my favourite TV from 2009 and a few things I'm looking forward to for Spring 2010!
Spooks season 8 ~ my idea of heaven, Lucas North & a room at Claridges!.. fantastic series as always!
Flashforward ~ addictable!....
The Mentalist ~ Simon Baker, all the reason you need to watch this! ER Final series ~ fantastic season ... not a dry eye in the house!... Doug & Carol back for 1 last time! Mad Men ~ fantastic series, thankyou to BBC4 for all the re-runs!
Kirstie's Homemade Home & Homemade Christmas ( Full episodes available on You Tube)
Brother's & Sisters Season 3....eye candy for all!
Whitechapel .... gripping thriller with the added bonus of Rupert Penry- Jones!
Top Gear.... boys, toys and lots of fun!
Gossip Girl ~ fabulous wardrobe, eye candy, & city... a girls idea of heaven!
Dr Who ... will it be the same without David Tennant? a fantastic last episode
I'm looking forward to ~
Delia Through The Decades the Queen of Cuisine is back with a blast from the past & something new starts Monday 11th jan 8.30pm BBC2
Material Girl ~ based on the fantastic book Fashion Babylon ~ a must for any fashionissta's - 14th jan 8pm BBC1
Lark Rise to Candleford ~ a sunday hot chocolate & sofa treat!.. 10th jan 8pm BBC1 (no preview available)
CSI New York Season 6 ~ who will survive the cliffhanger from season 5, an absolute fav on my favourite city! saturday 9th January @ 9pm Channel 5.... can't wait!
The Delicious Miss Dahl ~ I hope the TV series is as delectable as the book.... checking out the kitchen and garden my taste buds are already watering!
Ashes to Ashes season 3.. what will happen to Alex?... will her & Gene get together?
Whitechapel II ~ Rupert's back!
Secret Diary of a Call Girl 3 ... she's back in all her 'naughty' finest!
CSI Miami season 8..... introducing the gorgeous Eddie Cibrian
A Passionate Woman ~ written by Kay Mellor and starring Billie Piper I hope that you have enjoyed my preview of TV in 2010... books, holiday's & glamour still to come!...
Tx
(all highlighted Tv shows link to a clip/preview!... enjoy!)

5 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

More excuse for me to sit back and watch some more tv!!!!

Victoria xx

Kelly said...

Oh good job I'm getting the Sky HD that has 80 hour recording time :)
I have to say David Tennant scares me silly!!!! No Dr Who for me!!!!!

Archies Mum said...

Am looking forward to FlashForward coming back to our screens, was gutted by David Tennants departure as thought he was lovely, can't wait for Ashes to Ashes (love hearing the oldies music playing again bringing back memories), and I was really looking forward to Supernatural as Jensen Ackles is my dream man (don't tell hubby tho' lol), but I don't think its going to come back onto Freeview and don't have sky or virgin (oh well). Am looking forward to seeing DCI Anna Travis back again (starts Monday) in Lynda La Plantes Black Dahlia. Plenty of night time viewing. Thanks for sharing again

LissyLou said...

hi honey, just found out that you can buy charlottes cupcake apron from here: http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/category.jsp?popId=HOME&navAction=top&navCount=70&isSortBy=true&pushId=HOME-KITCHEN&id=HOME-KITCHEN
they even do cute kids one xx

Kissed by an Angel said...

I'll need to retire to catch up on all your suggestions for films and tv!! Great idea!!
xxxx