Friday, 15 January 2010

A reason to be out in the cold......

now there's not much that has enticed me out in the cold recently, BUT... an evening looking at Johnny Wilkinson' s thighs tempted me out from under the duvet!.... well can you blame me!
Johnny now plays for Toulon in France, so glimpses of the great man himself are rare, so rain/snow/sub zero temperatures were never going to keep me away from watching him run out onto the pitch at Vicarage Road last night. Saracens were playing Toulon in a cup round match.
2 minutes into the game Johnny scored one of his legendary drop goals!.... however Saracens retaliated and even with Johnny's 3 goals they still won!... so Sarries winning and Johnny's thighs resulted in a fab night!
also in the terraces was the England coach Martin Johnson... obviously checking on Johnny's form!
As you can see from some of the pictures it was a little cold, (hence the steam rising off the 'boys'!)... but plenty to keep a girl warm!.........


3 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

JW is certainly a reason to brave the cold!

Have a great weekend

Victoria xx

Jen said...

OOOh! I work on Vicarage Road (at the hospital) and live in the road opposite. The one with the chicken place on the corner. You must tell me when you are next in Watford!!!!

Kelly said...

He's mine:)! ok you can have him!
I have to say can't think of a better reason to watch ruggers in the cold! Victoria and I have got cold for far more ugly boys!!!!

Friday, 15 January 2010

A reason to be out in the cold......

now there's not much that has enticed me out in the cold recently, BUT... an evening looking at Johnny Wilkinson' s thighs tempted me out from under the duvet!.... well can you blame me!
Johnny now plays for Toulon in France, so glimpses of the great man himself are rare, so rain/snow/sub zero temperatures were never going to keep me away from watching him run out onto the pitch at Vicarage Road last night. Saracens were playing Toulon in a cup round match.
2 minutes into the game Johnny scored one of his legendary drop goals!.... however Saracens retaliated and even with Johnny's 3 goals they still won!... so Sarries winning and Johnny's thighs resulted in a fab night!
also in the terraces was the England coach Martin Johnson... obviously checking on Johnny's form!
As you can see from some of the pictures it was a little cold, (hence the steam rising off the 'boys'!)... but plenty to keep a girl warm!.........


3 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

JW is certainly a reason to brave the cold!

Have a great weekend

Victoria xx

Jen said...

OOOh! I work on Vicarage Road (at the hospital) and live in the road opposite. The one with the chicken place on the corner. You must tell me when you are next in Watford!!!!

Kelly said...

He's mine:)! ok you can have him!
I have to say can't think of a better reason to watch ruggers in the cold! Victoria and I have got cold for far more ugly boys!!!!