Saturday, 6 February 2010

40 birthday wishes to my fab friend!...


Today is one of my oldest friends, Karen, 40th Birthday!....
Happy Birthday my dear have a truly fabulous day.
Karen & ! have been friends since playschool days...

We spent the day together Monday, for lunch and a catch-up, due to my nightmare working schedule we hadn't seen each other since before my trip to New York.
Along with a Cath Kidston bag filled with treats I put together this book in place of a card......
Have a fantabulous birthday.... and here's to another 40 fab years!
hugs Tx

4 comments:

Kissed by an Angel said...

Sound like it was a great birthday! Happy 40th birthday Karen!!
xxxx

Archies Mum said...

Welcome back to the blogging world Teresa. I thought you'd decided not to carry on writing. Hope you are okay Yola x

Florence and Mary said...

Happy Birthday to your friend... I can imagine she was overjoyed with her gifts

Victoria xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Sounds like, fun Teresa, great book!

Saturday, 6 February 2010

40 birthday wishes to my fab friend!...


Today is one of my oldest friends, Karen, 40th Birthday!....
Happy Birthday my dear have a truly fabulous day.
Karen & ! have been friends since playschool days...

We spent the day together Monday, for lunch and a catch-up, due to my nightmare working schedule we hadn't seen each other since before my trip to New York.
Along with a Cath Kidston bag filled with treats I put together this book in place of a card......
Have a fantabulous birthday.... and here's to another 40 fab years!
hugs Tx

4 comments:

Kissed by an Angel said...

Sound like it was a great birthday! Happy 40th birthday Karen!!
xxxx

Archies Mum said...

Welcome back to the blogging world Teresa. I thought you'd decided not to carry on writing. Hope you are okay Yola x

Florence and Mary said...

Happy Birthday to your friend... I can imagine she was overjoyed with her gifts

Victoria xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Sounds like, fun Teresa, great book!