Saturday, 27 February 2010

Macarons....

recently at work a Pierre Herme macaron bar opened to much excitement. These gastronomic delights have only been available in Paris or Tokyo prior to this. Obviously the other big name in these little delicacies is Laduree, who have a shop in the big green shop across the park!... having tasted both I'm definitely Team Herme!
As my working hours are much the same as the last time i posted ( hence the lack of posting!) up at 4am, at desk by 6.30 and still there at least 12 hours later, I've been a little stressed!
How happy was I then,that these four little delights were sitting on my desk this morning courtesy of my boss. (you have to keep a girl sweet to be at her desk on a Saturday, especially when Johnny is running round a rugby field with his thighs out!)
They were very yummy, flavours are:
Y Brown ~ Double Chocolate
Y Cream & Green ~ Green Tea & Black sesame
Y Yellow & Brown ~ Passionfruit & Chocolate
Y Peach ~ Quince Rose
have a great weekend... will update you more next week, Tx


5 comments:

Kissed by an Angel said...

I love macaroons!!! I have only tried the Laduree ones so far: and they are gorgeous!!! I'll have to try these!!! Yum yum!! Looking forward to that!!!
xxxx

Kelly said...

These look fabby! I'll try some when I come up next! Looks like I will have to come more often just to make you have a break!

Florence and Mary said...

I might treat myself to some of these next Saturday!

Victoria xx

topchelseagirl said...

They look very tempting. Just the kind of reward you needed.

Sophie - Chez Sophie said...

Those look yummy.
Gosh, they do work you hard don't they? In the office on a saturday!! I hope they give you some good perks.
And missing jonnys thighs!!!
I hope you didn't go in on sunday, you need at least 1 day away from your desk.
Luv Sophie xxx

Saturday, 27 February 2010

Macarons....

recently at work a Pierre Herme macaron bar opened to much excitement. These gastronomic delights have only been available in Paris or Tokyo prior to this. Obviously the other big name in these little delicacies is Laduree, who have a shop in the big green shop across the park!... having tasted both I'm definitely Team Herme!
As my working hours are much the same as the last time i posted ( hence the lack of posting!) up at 4am, at desk by 6.30 and still there at least 12 hours later, I've been a little stressed!
How happy was I then,that these four little delights were sitting on my desk this morning courtesy of my boss. (you have to keep a girl sweet to be at her desk on a Saturday, especially when Johnny is running round a rugby field with his thighs out!)
They were very yummy, flavours are:
Y Brown ~ Double Chocolate
Y Cream & Green ~ Green Tea & Black sesame
Y Yellow & Brown ~ Passionfruit & Chocolate
Y Peach ~ Quince Rose
have a great weekend... will update you more next week, Tx


5 comments:

Kissed by an Angel said...

I love macaroons!!! I have only tried the Laduree ones so far: and they are gorgeous!!! I'll have to try these!!! Yum yum!! Looking forward to that!!!
xxxx

Kelly said...

These look fabby! I'll try some when I come up next! Looks like I will have to come more often just to make you have a break!

Florence and Mary said...

I might treat myself to some of these next Saturday!

Victoria xx

topchelseagirl said...

They look very tempting. Just the kind of reward you needed.

Sophie - Chez Sophie said...

Those look yummy.
Gosh, they do work you hard don't they? In the office on a saturday!! I hope they give you some good perks.
And missing jonnys thighs!!!
I hope you didn't go in on sunday, you need at least 1 day away from your desk.
Luv Sophie xxx