Sunday, 14 February 2010

Valentine's Day...

Y hugs a kisses to all..... today i will be spending the day with these!.... Patrick Dempsey, Eric Dane & Bradley Cooper! (alas only on the big screen... well a girl can dream can't she!)
I am of course referring to the new movie Valentine's Day,... trailer here.
If you can't get to the cinema and fancy a fun Valentine's movie at home, then check out I Hate Valentine's Day, which is a great little chick flick, seeing the coupling of Nia Vardalos & John Corbett (Aiden in S&TC) previously seen together in My Big fat Greek wedding.... trailer here
I will also be chilling on the sofa with reading this fantastic book. Very Valentine by Adriana Trigiani. I started it yesterday on the train home from work and I'm loving it... synopsis is very spooky to me, girl in her 30's, moves in with 80 year old grandma to care for her, in a house on Perry street (I have a particular infinity with perry street as that was where my gramps grew up) alas I'm not making bespoke wedding shoes in a brownstone in Greenwich Village!... I Y 'd Adriana's Lucia Lucia which is in my Top 5 book list... this one is a close 2nd to it at the moment.

Hope you all have a lovely Valentine's Day what ever your plans are I hope that they are with those that you love...Here are a few pictures of Valentines day in London... Hugs Teresa YXYXYXY

4 comments:

LissyLou said...

mmm mmm mmm bradley cooper and patrick dempsey....i am jealous!! enjoy!!

Kissed by an Angel said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you!!! You sound like you're going to have a great day!!!
xxxx

Erika said...

Love your pin up...Happy Valentines Day Teresa...thanks for the eye candy, yummy oh and the cakes look beautiful too. xxx

Florence and Mary said...

I really want to see this movie!

Hope you enjoyed your day

Victoria x

Sunday, 14 February 2010

Valentine's Day...

Y hugs a kisses to all..... today i will be spending the day with these!.... Patrick Dempsey, Eric Dane & Bradley Cooper! (alas only on the big screen... well a girl can dream can't she!)
I am of course referring to the new movie Valentine's Day,... trailer here.
If you can't get to the cinema and fancy a fun Valentine's movie at home, then check out I Hate Valentine's Day, which is a great little chick flick, seeing the coupling of Nia Vardalos & John Corbett (Aiden in S&TC) previously seen together in My Big fat Greek wedding.... trailer here
I will also be chilling on the sofa with reading this fantastic book. Very Valentine by Adriana Trigiani. I started it yesterday on the train home from work and I'm loving it... synopsis is very spooky to me, girl in her 30's, moves in with 80 year old grandma to care for her, in a house on Perry street (I have a particular infinity with perry street as that was where my gramps grew up) alas I'm not making bespoke wedding shoes in a brownstone in Greenwich Village!... I Y 'd Adriana's Lucia Lucia which is in my Top 5 book list... this one is a close 2nd to it at the moment.

Hope you all have a lovely Valentine's Day what ever your plans are I hope that they are with those that you love...Here are a few pictures of Valentines day in London... Hugs Teresa YXYXYXY

4 comments:

LissyLou said...

mmm mmm mmm bradley cooper and patrick dempsey....i am jealous!! enjoy!!

Kissed by an Angel said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you!!! You sound like you're going to have a great day!!!
xxxx

Erika said...

Love your pin up...Happy Valentines Day Teresa...thanks for the eye candy, yummy oh and the cakes look beautiful too. xxx

Florence and Mary said...

I really want to see this movie!

Hope you enjoyed your day

Victoria x