Saturday, 22 May 2010

Cupcakes & Crumpet......

mmmm where do I start, there has been so much that has made me smile today! (other than the sun shining!)
my lovely postman dropped this in the porch at 7.... Charlottes Cupcake apron as seen here 
how fab..... so I can now cook cupcakes just like a Sex in the City girl should!
so that's the cupcakes dealt with, now onto the crumpet..... apologies for the blatant drooling but Becks & Army in one go is just too much that a girl (rapidly approaching  her 40's )can take.. especially on a hot day.
I am of course referring to DB's trip out to our boys in Afghanistan. having met this guy last year I can't tell you what an amazing presence he has and what a fantastic morale boost our troops would of had on the back of this. Here is his video diary from his trip.... and all round nice guy and sooo beautiful he can leave a girl incapable of coherent speech for hours.!

2 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

Becks does look rather fab in his khaki's!

Victoria x

Erika said...

Ooooo Becks does look good and scrummy as does your new apron.
Bet your cupcakes will taste even better now....is that possible?!

Saturday, 22 May 2010

Cupcakes & Crumpet......

mmmm where do I start, there has been so much that has made me smile today! (other than the sun shining!)
my lovely postman dropped this in the porch at 7.... Charlottes Cupcake apron as seen here 
how fab..... so I can now cook cupcakes just like a Sex in the City girl should!
so that's the cupcakes dealt with, now onto the crumpet..... apologies for the blatant drooling but Becks & Army in one go is just too much that a girl (rapidly approaching  her 40's )can take.. especially on a hot day.
I am of course referring to DB's trip out to our boys in Afghanistan. having met this guy last year I can't tell you what an amazing presence he has and what a fantastic morale boost our troops would of had on the back of this. Here is his video diary from his trip.... and all round nice guy and sooo beautiful he can leave a girl incapable of coherent speech for hours.!

2 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

Becks does look rather fab in his khaki's!

Victoria x

Erika said...

Ooooo Becks does look good and scrummy as does your new apron.
Bet your cupcakes will taste even better now....is that possible?!