Thursday, 6 May 2010

The day is finally here

when we all get the chance to put a big X in a box!... I am quite fed up with all of the election coverage and will be glad when it's all over. Why can't it be as glamourous as the elections in America!.... however I will pop in the polling station on my way to work. (I have Nick Griffin targetting the MP seat in my district, so I must use my right to vote)
If you are planning on staying up all night to watch the seats declared then an all nighter cannot be complete without the following
Cupcakes,
 Ice-cream
& Crisps!

1 comment:

Florence and Mary said...

Well any excuse to eat cupcakes and ice cream..!

Victoria xx

Thursday, 6 May 2010

The day is finally here

when we all get the chance to put a big X in a box!... I am quite fed up with all of the election coverage and will be glad when it's all over. Why can't it be as glamourous as the elections in America!.... however I will pop in the polling station on my way to work. (I have Nick Griffin targetting the MP seat in my district, so I must use my right to vote)
If you are planning on staying up all night to watch the seats declared then an all nighter cannot be complete without the following
Cupcakes,
 Ice-cream
& Crisps!

1 comment:

Florence and Mary said...

Well any excuse to eat cupcakes and ice cream..!

Victoria xx