Saturday, 29 May 2010

Fun,Fashion,Friendship & Flirting

what more could a girl ask for?.... this sums up Sex & the City 2 in one sentence.
Last night I saw the girls back on the silver screen after 2 years away ... was I disappointed... hell no! Ignoring all critics and reviews, it's pure escapism and indulgence. Bags of fun ( some very naughty one-liners!) Fashion to die for, including Halston Heritage., and Louboutins ( what SATC! did for Manolo's blue shoe... SATC2 will have you all craving a gold pair of Louboutins!)

Age has mellowed the girls, but this just enhances their relationship and you see a vulnerable side to them all, with the girls covering off everything from Men, Menopause & Marriage.... a pure romp!... Eye candy everywhere! Big, Aiden & Smith. all there to enhance the indulgent treat! and interiors to drool over.

Will I go and see it again......In the words of 'Big'... "AbsoF**kinglutely"

4 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

Wasn't it fantastic! I really don't understand why the reviews are so bad. Myself and everyone else in the audience were laughing away.

I even had a complete laughing fit at Samantha's antics in the souk market before they flew home! I couldn't stop, tears rolling down my face.

Victoria xx

Kissed by an Angel said...

Kelly and I are off to see it tonight!! Can't wait!!! I still love the first film!!!
xxxx

Archies Mum said...

Can't wait to go and see this. Hopefully soon. As Carrie would say "Me Likey" and so glad that you say its good as its had bad reviews (not that it would put me off to go and see it tho')

Kelly said...

Full of belly laughs, I thought it was great!
Deffo need another viewing!!!
Can't wait to see you on tuesday :)

Saturday, 29 May 2010

Fun,Fashion,Friendship & Flirting

what more could a girl ask for?.... this sums up Sex & the City 2 in one sentence.
Last night I saw the girls back on the silver screen after 2 years away ... was I disappointed... hell no! Ignoring all critics and reviews, it's pure escapism and indulgence. Bags of fun ( some very naughty one-liners!) Fashion to die for, including Halston Heritage., and Louboutins ( what SATC! did for Manolo's blue shoe... SATC2 will have you all craving a gold pair of Louboutins!)

Age has mellowed the girls, but this just enhances their relationship and you see a vulnerable side to them all, with the girls covering off everything from Men, Menopause & Marriage.... a pure romp!... Eye candy everywhere! Big, Aiden & Smith. all there to enhance the indulgent treat! and interiors to drool over.

Will I go and see it again......In the words of 'Big'... "AbsoF**kinglutely"

4 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

Wasn't it fantastic! I really don't understand why the reviews are so bad. Myself and everyone else in the audience were laughing away.

I even had a complete laughing fit at Samantha's antics in the souk market before they flew home! I couldn't stop, tears rolling down my face.

Victoria xx

Kissed by an Angel said...

Kelly and I are off to see it tonight!! Can't wait!!! I still love the first film!!!
xxxx

Archies Mum said...

Can't wait to go and see this. Hopefully soon. As Carrie would say "Me Likey" and so glad that you say its good as its had bad reviews (not that it would put me off to go and see it tho')

Kelly said...

Full of belly laughs, I thought it was great!
Deffo need another viewing!!!
Can't wait to see you on tuesday :)