Sunday, 16 May 2010

Twickenham here we come.....

Today I travelled to Northampton to watch Saracens play Northampton Saints in the Guinness Championship Semi Final. Northampton have a fierce reputation and up until 2 weeks ago had unbeaten home record in excess of 18months. Sarries beat them 28/27 so much hostility was built around this match!
I am overjoyed to report that we've done it again! and are in the Guinness Premiership Cup Final at Twickenham in 2 weeks time!A great game with Sarries clinching the win 3 minutes from time with a try and conversion..... oh my word how long were those last 3 minutes... So I'm off to Twickenham in 2 weeks time to see Saracens take on Leicester......

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Hiya - just wanted to say thank you so much for my lovely parcel which arrived on Saturday - such gorgeous things, you're so kind. I will do a blog post about it later on this week. Hope your parcel has arrived safely with you as well. Friday 5 this week is Comfort Foods if you want to join in. Caroline xxxx

Kissed by an Angel said...

I love rugby!! But then my son is a rugby player!!!
xxxx

Sunday, 16 May 2010

Twickenham here we come.....

Today I travelled to Northampton to watch Saracens play Northampton Saints in the Guinness Championship Semi Final. Northampton have a fierce reputation and up until 2 weeks ago had unbeaten home record in excess of 18months. Sarries beat them 28/27 so much hostility was built around this match!
I am overjoyed to report that we've done it again! and are in the Guinness Premiership Cup Final at Twickenham in 2 weeks time!A great game with Sarries clinching the win 3 minutes from time with a try and conversion..... oh my word how long were those last 3 minutes... So I'm off to Twickenham in 2 weeks time to see Saracens take on Leicester......

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Hiya - just wanted to say thank you so much for my lovely parcel which arrived on Saturday - such gorgeous things, you're so kind. I will do a blog post about it later on this week. Hope your parcel has arrived safely with you as well. Friday 5 this week is Comfort Foods if you want to join in. Caroline xxxx

Kissed by an Angel said...

I love rugby!! But then my son is a rugby player!!!
xxxx