Wednesday, 2 June 2010

baby cakes....

in more ways than one!.... recently I have had a number of cards & things to make for babies.
My friend at work left on Friday to have her baby.... I am happy to announce that Baby Lola arrived this morning.... as part of her baby gift I bought her a little outfit with "my pretty little cupcake" on the front. We knew it was a girl and she has been aptly named 'Kylie' throughout the pregnancy by our very gay friend Lee!
Kylie became Lola and was announced today on arrival, so Katie & Ben now have their very own Cupcake!.. how yummy!
I also caught up with Victoria & Kelly last night for a spot of drinks & supper, which was great timing after Kelly's news at the weekend!.... hence a chance to try out my "bun in oven" card design... complete with buns/cupcakes in the oven!... a  lovely night, and a great chance to catch up on all the news...thanks girls, they never miss an opportunity to shop in the big Yellow store!

4 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

It all looks wonderful! Congrats to your friend!

Florence and Mary said...

Great to catch up with you as always, thanks so much for the gifts as well.

I sat in bed when I got home reading the recipe cards, they're great. Lot's of difficult ideas rather the usual - now I've got to get baking.

Victoria xx

Kissed by an Angel said...

I loved the card you gave Kelly!! it was pretty and very amusing!!! Glad you had a great evening!!
xxxx

Mel said...

Wow just stunning love your blog ~ Mel x

Wednesday, 2 June 2010

baby cakes....

in more ways than one!.... recently I have had a number of cards & things to make for babies.
My friend at work left on Friday to have her baby.... I am happy to announce that Baby Lola arrived this morning.... as part of her baby gift I bought her a little outfit with "my pretty little cupcake" on the front. We knew it was a girl and she has been aptly named 'Kylie' throughout the pregnancy by our very gay friend Lee!
Kylie became Lola and was announced today on arrival, so Katie & Ben now have their very own Cupcake!.. how yummy!
I also caught up with Victoria & Kelly last night for a spot of drinks & supper, which was great timing after Kelly's news at the weekend!.... hence a chance to try out my "bun in oven" card design... complete with buns/cupcakes in the oven!... a  lovely night, and a great chance to catch up on all the news...thanks girls, they never miss an opportunity to shop in the big Yellow store!

4 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

It all looks wonderful! Congrats to your friend!

Florence and Mary said...

Great to catch up with you as always, thanks so much for the gifts as well.

I sat in bed when I got home reading the recipe cards, they're great. Lot's of difficult ideas rather the usual - now I've got to get baking.

Victoria xx

Kissed by an Angel said...

I loved the card you gave Kelly!! it was pretty and very amusing!!! Glad you had a great evening!!
xxxx

Mel said...

Wow just stunning love your blog ~ Mel x