So, this got me thinking of all the benefits that the world cup has to offer us girls!.. here's a few of my suggestions
- Chick Flick Cinema ~ plan your visit to coincide with a popular game, the road's are empty and 2 hours of uninterrupted bliss watching a great chick flick, recommended are Sex & the City 2 and Letters to Juliet.
- Afternoon Tea ~ especially for those afternoon games, for something a little different in London check out these Haagen-Dazs (Leicester square only) complete with ice cream cupcakes and, Sex & The City Tea (Churchill Hyatt) complete with cosmo's!
- Beauty Hall Treats ~ check out your local department store, lot's are hosting beauty event evenings during the tournament.
- Theatre ~ lot's of theatres are offering discount tickets, some London theatres from £10 a ticket..
- Shop the Sales ~ most retailers have gone into sale early to compete... check
- Grab a good book or visit the library, here are 9 reads to escape from it all, curl up with a coffee, chocolate & a book... mmm heaven.
- Blog hop.... follow 10 new blogs that you find hopping during the football... we all know how we can loose hours whilst blogging!