Monday, 30 August 2010

Birthday treats to Keep & Eat!

as it feels like my birthday has been spread across the last month, I have delayed posting all my goodies until I had caught up with everyone. I have posted them into four categories:
Things to keep, Things to Eat , Birthday Treats & Sweets.
and When in Rome....
here are my things to keep & eat;~
Things to Keep ...
include a Pandora bracelet & birthday charm,
Giorgio Armani earrings,
a Links Killer heel charm,
 a Fossil watch and a Heart diamond necklace....
Things to Eat are made up of some fantastic food things to do over the next few months, toasted off with a fabulous city traveller Veurve Clicquot champagne bag.
My brother & sister-in-law bought me an amazing day cooking with a Michelin star chef in a kitchen in London, and you get to eat the 3 course meal!.. I'm so looking forward to that.
Brad & Libs bought me a cupcakes & cocktails day  at The Cocoa box in Hampstead.
I also got a tastings treat for somewhere in the UK.
Thank you all for the lovely wishes and gorgeous goodies. xxx
.... part 2 to follow later in week!



1 comment:

Florence and Mary said...

Yay you're in the Pandora club!

Victoria xx

Monday, 30 August 2010

Birthday treats to Keep & Eat!

as it feels like my birthday has been spread across the last month, I have delayed posting all my goodies until I had caught up with everyone. I have posted them into four categories:
Things to keep, Things to Eat , Birthday Treats & Sweets.
and When in Rome....
here are my things to keep & eat;~
Things to Keep ...
include a Pandora bracelet & birthday charm,
Giorgio Armani earrings,
a Links Killer heel charm,
 a Fossil watch and a Heart diamond necklace....
Things to Eat are made up of some fantastic food things to do over the next few months, toasted off with a fabulous city traveller Veurve Clicquot champagne bag.
My brother & sister-in-law bought me an amazing day cooking with a Michelin star chef in a kitchen in London, and you get to eat the 3 course meal!.. I'm so looking forward to that.
Brad & Libs bought me a cupcakes & cocktails day  at The Cocoa box in Hampstead.
I also got a tastings treat for somewhere in the UK.
Thank you all for the lovely wishes and gorgeous goodies. xxx
.... part 2 to follow later in week!



1 comment:

Florence and Mary said...

Yay you're in the Pandora club!

Victoria xx