Friday, 13 August 2010

Birthday Wishes Mum

Today is my mums birthday, so Happy Birthday Mum hope that you have a lovely day....(especially as it's Friday the 13th!)
she is quite difficult to buy for, but when I clapped eyes on the new Cath Kidston collection I knew I had found a couple of treats for her!..
This of course started a theme, as I like cards & wrap etc to compliment each other, she goes to Social club on a friday and had requested some cupcakes for her friends!.... here's her goodies, Enjoy, xxx

1 comment:

Florence and Mary said...

Happy Birthday to Mummy Tcake!

Victoria x

Friday, 13 August 2010

Birthday Wishes Mum

Today is my mums birthday, so Happy Birthday Mum hope that you have a lovely day....(especially as it's Friday the 13th!)
she is quite difficult to buy for, but when I clapped eyes on the new Cath Kidston collection I knew I had found a couple of treats for her!..
This of course started a theme, as I like cards & wrap etc to compliment each other, she goes to Social club on a friday and had requested some cupcakes for her friends!.... here's her goodies, Enjoy, xxx

1 comment:

Florence and Mary said...

Happy Birthday to Mummy Tcake!

Victoria x