Sunday, 22 August 2010

A Trio of Birthday's..

apologies for lack of blogging, i've been busy with birthday's and catching up with family & friends.
Last week saw my godson's brother turn 7, my nephew turn 12 and my sister-in-law hit her last birthday in her 30's!
Jack was on holiday in France for his, so I caught up with him & family on Friday. Bradley had a birthday the day before he flew to Florida and Nicki will celebrate her's with Mick & Min whilst on holiday.
In between birthdays I caught up with friends for belated birthday wishes, which was lovely.
So HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you all.
As always my cards were themed... Brad's is a skaterboy!, Jack's is a Game boy and Nicki's is a chatterbox! ( she does love the telephone!)....

No comments:

Sunday, 22 August 2010

A Trio of Birthday's..

apologies for lack of blogging, i've been busy with birthday's and catching up with family & friends.
Last week saw my godson's brother turn 7, my nephew turn 12 and my sister-in-law hit her last birthday in her 30's!
Jack was on holiday in France for his, so I caught up with him & family on Friday. Bradley had a birthday the day before he flew to Florida and Nicki will celebrate her's with Mick & Min whilst on holiday.
In between birthdays I caught up with friends for belated birthday wishes, which was lovely.
So HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you all.
As always my cards were themed... Brad's is a skaterboy!, Jack's is a Game boy and Nicki's is a chatterbox! ( she does love the telephone!)....

No comments: