Sunday, 12 September 2010

Birthday Treats & Sweets...

with a little bit of Italy thrown in!
A couple of weeks ago I posted some of my Birthday Treats, things to keep & eat!... Today I am posting some of the cupcake treats that I got, along  with some fab gifts to compliment my 40th year theme of, London, Paris, New York & Rome!
my much coveted "I love cupcakes" cake stand, along with an afternoon tea recipe book, which is fab! a lovely vintage/ 50's fairy cake metal wall plaque for my kitchen and a tray of assorted treats, including some lovely pink & blue enamel cake tins, cookie cutters and a fab cupcake brolly!
Another friend gave me an Italian inspired bag of goodies... a pink enamel coffee kettle, complete with Italian coffee, a packet of bucattini pasta, an Italian cook book and a bottle of Asti Martini...(how cute is the bottle!) There are some very yummy recipes in book which I will be trying out now its getting a little colder.
I also got  these to accompany any meals cooked from my London, Paris, New York & Rome year... a new 'Rome' mug to drink my Italian Coffee, a Paris tea plate to eat my Macarons from, a New York bowl & plate for my Pancakes, Bacon & Oatmeal breakfasts and finally a London dinner plate.
How fab are these!
Thankyou all for some really fab & thoughtful things for my 40th. xxx

5 comments:

PICCALILY & BLOSSOM said...

What fab gifts love the London images on the plates.

Kelly said...

Lovely presents! I love the pink coffee kettle!!!

Archies Mum said...

Lovely pressies teresa they are gorgeous and those plates are so unusual

Kissed by an Angel said...

Gorgeous gifts!!! Love, love, love the pink moka!!!!
xxxx

Meghan said...

Hey, where'd you get these. I'm looking for the time plate and can't find it anywhere.

Sunday, 12 September 2010

Birthday Treats & Sweets...

with a little bit of Italy thrown in!
A couple of weeks ago I posted some of my Birthday Treats, things to keep & eat!... Today I am posting some of the cupcake treats that I got, along  with some fab gifts to compliment my 40th year theme of, London, Paris, New York & Rome!
my much coveted "I love cupcakes" cake stand, along with an afternoon tea recipe book, which is fab! a lovely vintage/ 50's fairy cake metal wall plaque for my kitchen and a tray of assorted treats, including some lovely pink & blue enamel cake tins, cookie cutters and a fab cupcake brolly!
Another friend gave me an Italian inspired bag of goodies... a pink enamel coffee kettle, complete with Italian coffee, a packet of bucattini pasta, an Italian cook book and a bottle of Asti Martini...(how cute is the bottle!) There are some very yummy recipes in book which I will be trying out now its getting a little colder.
I also got  these to accompany any meals cooked from my London, Paris, New York & Rome year... a new 'Rome' mug to drink my Italian Coffee, a Paris tea plate to eat my Macarons from, a New York bowl & plate for my Pancakes, Bacon & Oatmeal breakfasts and finally a London dinner plate.
How fab are these!
Thankyou all for some really fab & thoughtful things for my 40th. xxx

5 comments:

PICCALILY & BLOSSOM said...

What fab gifts love the London images on the plates.

Kelly said...

Lovely presents! I love the pink coffee kettle!!!

Archies Mum said...

Lovely pressies teresa they are gorgeous and those plates are so unusual

Kissed by an Angel said...

Gorgeous gifts!!! Love, love, love the pink moka!!!!
xxxx

Meghan said...

Hey, where'd you get these. I'm looking for the time plate and can't find it anywhere.