Wednesday, 1 September 2010

Can you ever have too many?.....

I am of course referring to shoes!.... this month saw Selfridges launch their new shoe hall. As you can imagine there has been much speculation around this as it is the largest shoe hall in the world. I need to say that if you are a Shoe Girl, then you have found your mecca!.... it is stunning, and when the stress gets just a little too much for me at my desk, I can be found wandering around the 6 rooms & 11 apartments that now make up the shoe hall, de-stressing! and gazing in wonder. Cinderella would be beside herself!
After the 16th September the final galleries open, complete with a Christian Louboutin apartment and a devine Ladies that lunch restaurant. It is a must for any Shoe-a-holic! With names like the Ugg Chalet, Tod's Loft and apartments by Fendi, Coco Chanel and Jimmy Choo to name but a few, what an indulgent treat 4,000 shoes on display at any one time!.......
This has obviously led to a little shoe obsession and now have a shoe wish list that grows daily!





To appease my need to buy shoes, I picked these two books up, purely because i loved the covers for my train reads of the week!.....



4 comments:

Caroline said...

Wow! Being a total shoe addict myself, I cannot wait to come and have a look at this next time I come up to London. Shall have to dump the husband somewhere so I get plenty of time to have a good mooch around! x

Florence and Mary said...

Ooooh can't wait to come and see this!!!

Victoria xx

Kelly said...

Heaven!!!!!!!
We will be up soon if you are around. I'll e mail xxx

Archies Mum said...

Wow that sounds absolutely amazing. There is nothing nicer than looking at shoes even if most of the shoes that are out there now look like they need a vertigo warning they are sooo high. Would love to wear shoes like that but no chance lol x

Wednesday, 1 September 2010

Can you ever have too many?.....

I am of course referring to shoes!.... this month saw Selfridges launch their new shoe hall. As you can imagine there has been much speculation around this as it is the largest shoe hall in the world. I need to say that if you are a Shoe Girl, then you have found your mecca!.... it is stunning, and when the stress gets just a little too much for me at my desk, I can be found wandering around the 6 rooms & 11 apartments that now make up the shoe hall, de-stressing! and gazing in wonder. Cinderella would be beside herself!
After the 16th September the final galleries open, complete with a Christian Louboutin apartment and a devine Ladies that lunch restaurant. It is a must for any Shoe-a-holic! With names like the Ugg Chalet, Tod's Loft and apartments by Fendi, Coco Chanel and Jimmy Choo to name but a few, what an indulgent treat 4,000 shoes on display at any one time!.......
This has obviously led to a little shoe obsession and now have a shoe wish list that grows daily!





To appease my need to buy shoes, I picked these two books up, purely because i loved the covers for my train reads of the week!.....



4 comments:

Caroline said...

Wow! Being a total shoe addict myself, I cannot wait to come and have a look at this next time I come up to London. Shall have to dump the husband somewhere so I get plenty of time to have a good mooch around! x

Florence and Mary said...

Ooooh can't wait to come and see this!!!

Victoria xx

Kelly said...

Heaven!!!!!!!
We will be up soon if you are around. I'll e mail xxx

Archies Mum said...

Wow that sounds absolutely amazing. There is nothing nicer than looking at shoes even if most of the shoes that are out there now look like they need a vertigo warning they are sooo high. Would love to wear shoes like that but no chance lol x