Saturday, 23 October 2010

Cupcakes & Coffee...

Ladies I know I'm a little late in posting this... but have had Internet problems at home!.. and I'm not that technical with the iPhone to blog from yet!.... Thankyou for the donations and comments that you have left for my virtual cupcake & coffee morning. I have collected a host of goodies and will be giving them to one lucky person on the 7th November. ( i'm leaving it to run a little bit longer as everyone will be halloween'd next week!)
There is still time to donate.... just think of it as a raffle!!!..... there's been some great posts for Breast Cancer awareness month... Claires made me chuckle even with such a serious topic.
I will hopefully get all the goodies photographed this week and posted on blog....
Here is the link to original post.....
if you would like to be entered into my cupcakes for causes giveaway, please leave a comment... thankyou Tx

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Have donated and mentioned you on my blog. Thankyou for the chance to win. Happy to support such a worthy cause xx

Pennyblossoms said...

I popped a link on for your Coffee Morning before I went away-I don't have a lot of followers but it may jog someone to donate! We did have coffees and sauage rolls on the train up to London that morning and now I'm back home I will make a donation. Good Luck!
Z xx

Saturday, 23 October 2010

Cupcakes & Coffee...

Ladies I know I'm a little late in posting this... but have had Internet problems at home!.. and I'm not that technical with the iPhone to blog from yet!.... Thankyou for the donations and comments that you have left for my virtual cupcake & coffee morning. I have collected a host of goodies and will be giving them to one lucky person on the 7th November. ( i'm leaving it to run a little bit longer as everyone will be halloween'd next week!)
There is still time to donate.... just think of it as a raffle!!!..... there's been some great posts for Breast Cancer awareness month... Claires made me chuckle even with such a serious topic.
I will hopefully get all the goodies photographed this week and posted on blog....
Here is the link to original post.....
if you would like to be entered into my cupcakes for causes giveaway, please leave a comment... thankyou Tx

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Have donated and mentioned you on my blog. Thankyou for the chance to win. Happy to support such a worthy cause xx

Pennyblossoms said...

I popped a link on for your Coffee Morning before I went away-I don't have a lot of followers but it may jog someone to donate! We did have coffees and sauage rolls on the train up to London that morning and now I'm back home I will make a donation. Good Luck!
Z xx