Friday, 1 October 2010

Cupcakes for Cancer

... calling all Ladies!... Show you care by joining my virtual Coffee & Cupcake morning on Saturday 16th October....please pledge the price of a cupcake for cancer (£1). (pledges can be made anytime during October.
This month is Breast Cancer Awareness month and I would like to create a virtual cupcake & coffee morning!... you can sit & sup a coffee and know that you have contributed to a worthy cause, alternatively get  the girls together for a coffee, cupcake & gossip!.
As a thankyou to you all that give, I will be giving away a cupcake & causes parcel at the end of the month.
I have created a pledge page here (link at side also)... all monies pledged will go to Breast Cancer Care.

It would be great if you could link this on your blogs, lets see how far the virtual coffee morning can go!
huge cupcake thanks for donations given... Tx

5 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

I'll get this on my blog for you!

V x

Green thumb said...

Hi Teresa, I'll link to your blog asap and of course, I'll be back on Saturday!
xxx

Pennyblossoms said...

Sounds a brilliant idea. Will do a link for you too!
Z xx

Sophie - Chez Sophie said...

Brilliant Idea, sorry I've missed the date. I have made a little donation via your link.
Luv Sophie xxx

Jackie said...

What a lovely idea - have just made a donation. A cause very close to my heart as you can see from my blog; I created a limited edition bear to raise money this month! Thank you for the giveaway opportunity too - will add your details to my blog xx

Friday, 1 October 2010

Cupcakes for Cancer

... calling all Ladies!... Show you care by joining my virtual Coffee & Cupcake morning on Saturday 16th October....please pledge the price of a cupcake for cancer (£1). (pledges can be made anytime during October.
This month is Breast Cancer Awareness month and I would like to create a virtual cupcake & coffee morning!... you can sit & sup a coffee and know that you have contributed to a worthy cause, alternatively get  the girls together for a coffee, cupcake & gossip!.
As a thankyou to you all that give, I will be giving away a cupcake & causes parcel at the end of the month.
I have created a pledge page here (link at side also)... all monies pledged will go to Breast Cancer Care.

It would be great if you could link this on your blogs, lets see how far the virtual coffee morning can go!
huge cupcake thanks for donations given... Tx

5 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

I'll get this on my blog for you!

V x

Green thumb said...

Hi Teresa, I'll link to your blog asap and of course, I'll be back on Saturday!
xxx

Pennyblossoms said...

Sounds a brilliant idea. Will do a link for you too!
Z xx

Sophie - Chez Sophie said...

Brilliant Idea, sorry I've missed the date. I have made a little donation via your link.
Luv Sophie xxx

Jackie said...

What a lovely idea - have just made a donation. A cause very close to my heart as you can see from my blog; I created a limited edition bear to raise money this month! Thank you for the giveaway opportunity too - will add your details to my blog xx