Sunday, 3 October 2010

Saturday Night...

not at the movies, But with the gorgeous, talented ever so dapper Mr Michael Buble!....
my guilty pleasure has been outed!...

MB kicked off his sell out event at Wembley Arena last night and was spectacular. My seat was fantastic adjacent to stage 6 rows up, so the binoculars stayed in the bag!.
He started with this Cry Me A River , which just set the tone for the evening including fireworks! (apologies for screaming on the video!...not me I hasten to add!!!)... followed by Everything.

His audience interaction was great, he had pictures took and then walked into the crowd... where the whole place went wild when he sung Home ( this always makes me cry as it soo reminds me of my nan.)
this was followed by Some Kind of Wonderful accompanied by the amazing Naturally 7.
Back on stage to Feeling Good... the stage was pitched and very shiny... giving Mr Buble the opportunity to slide everywhere, so very well demonstrated in this clip!


He finished the evening with the beautifully written & sung Song for You....this gave me goosebumps.. I urge you all to watch until the end...

2 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

I have one friend who'd be very jealous about this!

V x

Kelly said...

'Everything' is one of my fave songs! I wanted it at our weddig but James wanted Take That, greatest day so we had that instead!!!

Sunday, 3 October 2010

Saturday Night...

not at the movies, But with the gorgeous, talented ever so dapper Mr Michael Buble!....
my guilty pleasure has been outed!...

MB kicked off his sell out event at Wembley Arena last night and was spectacular. My seat was fantastic adjacent to stage 6 rows up, so the binoculars stayed in the bag!.
He started with this Cry Me A River , which just set the tone for the evening including fireworks! (apologies for screaming on the video!...not me I hasten to add!!!)... followed by Everything.

His audience interaction was great, he had pictures took and then walked into the crowd... where the whole place went wild when he sung Home ( this always makes me cry as it soo reminds me of my nan.)
this was followed by Some Kind of Wonderful accompanied by the amazing Naturally 7.
Back on stage to Feeling Good... the stage was pitched and very shiny... giving Mr Buble the opportunity to slide everywhere, so very well demonstrated in this clip!


He finished the evening with the beautifully written & sung Song for You....this gave me goosebumps.. I urge you all to watch until the end...

2 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

I have one friend who'd be very jealous about this!

V x

Kelly said...

'Everything' is one of my fave songs! I wanted it at our weddig but James wanted Take That, greatest day so we had that instead!!!