Sunday, 31 October 2010

Trick or Treat?

I'm so definitely a treat girl!.....Wishing everyone a Happy Halloween... I caught up with my brother & family yesterday along with a Halloween party last night, so lots of cupcakes all round!.... this years treats were chocolate cupcakes with glitter & pumpkin sprinkles! and this years trick is the fantastic hot chocolate mix that when you add the milk or water it turns orange, but still tastes of chocolate!
Along with cupcakes & hot chocolate I have a witches brew soup, and a few decorations around the fire.....
Have a fun filled halloween, filled with tricks & treats!.

3 comments:

Archies Mum said...

Hope you had a good halloween. It was our first halloween in our new home and I can't believe how many children we had call trick or treating. Nearly ran out of sweets. That hot chocolate sounds so weird but still looks good enough to drink, and I'm guessing you made all those chocolate cupcakes.

Green thumb said...

No matter what holiday is it..you're always the Queen of cupcakes! ...let's hope Kelly is not reading this, ha ha.. ;-)
xxx

Florence and Mary said...

That hot choc is fantastic!!

Victoria xxx

Sunday, 31 October 2010

Trick or Treat?

I'm so definitely a treat girl!.....Wishing everyone a Happy Halloween... I caught up with my brother & family yesterday along with a Halloween party last night, so lots of cupcakes all round!.... this years treats were chocolate cupcakes with glitter & pumpkin sprinkles! and this years trick is the fantastic hot chocolate mix that when you add the milk or water it turns orange, but still tastes of chocolate!
Along with cupcakes & hot chocolate I have a witches brew soup, and a few decorations around the fire.....
Have a fun filled halloween, filled with tricks & treats!.

3 comments:

Archies Mum said...

Hope you had a good halloween. It was our first halloween in our new home and I can't believe how many children we had call trick or treating. Nearly ran out of sweets. That hot chocolate sounds so weird but still looks good enough to drink, and I'm guessing you made all those chocolate cupcakes.

Green thumb said...

No matter what holiday is it..you're always the Queen of cupcakes! ...let's hope Kelly is not reading this, ha ha.. ;-)
xxx

Florence and Mary said...

That hot choc is fantastic!!

Victoria xxx