Wednesday, 24 November 2010

40 fun filled wishes!

Apologies in advance if this post offends anyone!!!! Today is my GBF at works 40'th Birthday.... he brightens my day and makes me howl... my working life would be very dull without him.
We can all remember the Thank Crunchie it's Friday advert.... well we have taken that to a different level which is  Fit Friday Thanks...this involves the flavour of the week in as little clothes as possible (virtually of course!) to brighten up our day... followed by a Latte & Muff in Starbucks....
so birthday started with a virtual montage for me friend:

followed by a Latte & Muff in Starbucks....

40 fabulous Birthday wishes my fun filled fab friend!

No comments:

Wednesday, 24 November 2010

40 fun filled wishes!

Apologies in advance if this post offends anyone!!!! Today is my GBF at works 40'th Birthday.... he brightens my day and makes me howl... my working life would be very dull without him.
We can all remember the Thank Crunchie it's Friday advert.... well we have taken that to a different level which is  Fit Friday Thanks...this involves the flavour of the week in as little clothes as possible (virtually of course!) to brighten up our day... followed by a Latte & Muff in Starbucks....
so birthday started with a virtual montage for me friend:

followed by a Latte & Muff in Starbucks....

40 fabulous Birthday wishes my fun filled fab friend!

No comments: