Wednesday, 17 November 2010

Garage sale.....

Sunday saw me working again at the Really Great Garage Sale ... this has now become an annual event at work and the bargains did not disappoint... a huge car boot sale in a carpark hosted by celebrities!... it really isn't like any other boot sale you would have been too!
Not so many people this year but still a fantastic event raising lots of money for the Mothers 4 Children charity.
It was lovely to be remembered by some of the celebrities and feels a little surreal when talking to Yasmin Le Bon and Louise Redknapp about their week.
I did bag myself a bargain late in the day.... a gorgeous pair of Manolo Blahnik black leather kitten heel slingbacks, complete with box & dust cover.... how yummy!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Can I come next year? Looks fun! Well done on the shoes...yummy!!!!

Pennyblossoms said...

That's my sort of Garage Sale! Sounds brilliant and congrats on the shoes! Tres chic!
Z xx

Florence and Mary said...

Oh lucky you with the shoes!

Sorry I never made it!

Victoria xx

Wednesday, 17 November 2010

Garage sale.....

Sunday saw me working again at the Really Great Garage Sale ... this has now become an annual event at work and the bargains did not disappoint... a huge car boot sale in a carpark hosted by celebrities!... it really isn't like any other boot sale you would have been too!
Not so many people this year but still a fantastic event raising lots of money for the Mothers 4 Children charity.
It was lovely to be remembered by some of the celebrities and feels a little surreal when talking to Yasmin Le Bon and Louise Redknapp about their week.
I did bag myself a bargain late in the day.... a gorgeous pair of Manolo Blahnik black leather kitten heel slingbacks, complete with box & dust cover.... how yummy!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Can I come next year? Looks fun! Well done on the shoes...yummy!!!!

Pennyblossoms said...

That's my sort of Garage Sale! Sounds brilliant and congrats on the shoes! Tres chic!
Z xx

Florence and Mary said...

Oh lucky you with the shoes!

Sorry I never made it!

Victoria xx