Friday, 19 November 2010

Harry's back!....


Update!... FANTASTIC wizarding magic.... the boy has grown up.... spooked, laughed & cried in one film... not for the young ones... but is a fab prequel to the grand finale!... I'm giving nothing away but Dobby is my hero!

I am of course referring to Harry Potter... my ticket is booked and I'm off to the penultimate instalment Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows tonight. 
As you can see the popcorn and sweets are ready... Peppermint Frogs from The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Florida ( courtesy of my niece & nephew)... i do love peppermint chocolate.. They were bought in Honeydukes in Hogsmeade.

pop back later for an update & verdict!

1 comment:

Florence and Mary said...

Have a great time!

Victoria xxxx

Friday, 19 November 2010

Harry's back!....


Update!... FANTASTIC wizarding magic.... the boy has grown up.... spooked, laughed & cried in one film... not for the young ones... but is a fab prequel to the grand finale!... I'm giving nothing away but Dobby is my hero!

I am of course referring to Harry Potter... my ticket is booked and I'm off to the penultimate instalment Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows tonight. 
As you can see the popcorn and sweets are ready... Peppermint Frogs from The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Florida ( courtesy of my niece & nephew)... i do love peppermint chocolate.. They were bought in Honeydukes in Hogsmeade.

pop back later for an update & verdict!

1 comment:

Florence and Mary said...

Have a great time!

Victoria xxxx