Friday, 31 December 2010

goodbye 2010, hello 2011

its that time of year again..when we ring out the old and in the new... but before we do I just want to look back on 2010.  2010 saw me turning a new decade! To overcome this hurdle I wrote a list of  40 things in my 40th year!... (some of these due to timing have been carried over into 2011 which just prolongs the fun!) and set out to achieve.
I did lots of things in 2010 ... here are my favorite things from 2010....
  • Birthday celebrations ~ 3 friends & 2 family hit 40 in 2010 .. lots of fun!
  • Christmas in New York
  • Festive Frolics with Tony Hadley
  • Rome ~ a beautiful city, a stunning backdrop for my 40th.
  • Johnny Wilkinsons thighs!.. cold winter night in Jan 10 was so much better watching him play rugby!
  • Girls lunch in Paris.. lots of laughter
  • Apple phone ~ how did I live without it!
  • Michael Buble ~ amazing
  • Michael Bolton ~ Hampton Court & Royal Albert Hall - stunning venues for a spectacular evening.
  • Pret -a -Portea - Berkeley tea .. a must for any fashionista... change seasonally with the new collections.
  • Priscilla ~ soooo good I saw it thrice!...
2010 was one of my loveliest years for a long time... I embarked on new adventures and took some time out for me and I know that wherever my nan & gramps are they would be happy to see me moving on with my life, the loss doesn't go away but the pain softens and you learn to live without them, as difficult as that may be.Happy New Year everyone, thankyou for all your lovely comments. Looking forward to a fun-filled adventure in 2011.
Wishing you all lots of Love, Luck & Laughter in 2011.
Tx

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Happy New Year, Teresa - may 2011 be a brilliant year for you and yours x

Florence and Mary said...

Happy New Year!

Can't wait to catch up lots more in 2011

Victoria xx

Friday, 31 December 2010

goodbye 2010, hello 2011

its that time of year again..when we ring out the old and in the new... but before we do I just want to look back on 2010.  2010 saw me turning a new decade! To overcome this hurdle I wrote a list of  40 things in my 40th year!... (some of these due to timing have been carried over into 2011 which just prolongs the fun!) and set out to achieve.
I did lots of things in 2010 ... here are my favorite things from 2010....
  • Birthday celebrations ~ 3 friends & 2 family hit 40 in 2010 .. lots of fun!
  • Christmas in New York
  • Festive Frolics with Tony Hadley
  • Rome ~ a beautiful city, a stunning backdrop for my 40th.
  • Johnny Wilkinsons thighs!.. cold winter night in Jan 10 was so much better watching him play rugby!
  • Girls lunch in Paris.. lots of laughter
  • Apple phone ~ how did I live without it!
  • Michael Buble ~ amazing
  • Michael Bolton ~ Hampton Court & Royal Albert Hall - stunning venues for a spectacular evening.
  • Pret -a -Portea - Berkeley tea .. a must for any fashionista... change seasonally with the new collections.
  • Priscilla ~ soooo good I saw it thrice!...
2010 was one of my loveliest years for a long time... I embarked on new adventures and took some time out for me and I know that wherever my nan & gramps are they would be happy to see me moving on with my life, the loss doesn't go away but the pain softens and you learn to live without them, as difficult as that may be.Happy New Year everyone, thankyou for all your lovely comments. Looking forward to a fun-filled adventure in 2011.
Wishing you all lots of Love, Luck & Laughter in 2011.
Tx

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Happy New Year, Teresa - may 2011 be a brilliant year for you and yours x

Florence and Mary said...

Happy New Year!

Can't wait to catch up lots more in 2011

Victoria xx